Customer Success Director - Enterprise
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Who hasn’t used Notion, Airtable or Zoom at least once? SaaS applications are everywhere to make our working life easier. Easily accessible, SaaS offers employees new ways of working.
Beamy is a French company (ex-member of Future 40 of Stating F), with a team of 50 passionate individuals. We help more than 40 major players such as LVMH, Decathlon, BNP Paribas, Fnac Darty, and Engie. Our goal is to make SaaS governance a top priority for large enterprises in Europe and around the world.
Rencontrez Meriem, BDR
As Beamy grows, the CS team needs to be strengthened and we are looking for experienced and talented Customer Success Director.
Our clients are large accounts in industry, retail and banking/insurance. The people we work with are various, including operational people and C-levels from the following personas : CIO, Purchasing, DPO, CISO, etc.
The Customer Success Director is an essential link in the success of our customer projects between the Sales team and the Product team.
YOUR MISSIONS :
> Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities and metrics of success.
> Lead operational meetings and frequent workshops, ensure support and day-to-day advice to our customers
> Define and applicate the right customer journey in order to purchase the best utilisation of Beamy : create documentation, training program, rituals, frequent communication
> Drive adoption, provide use-case and be the master of Beamy platform usage
> Collaborate with stakeholders (Ops, Sales and Product team) to ensure great results and quality data to our customers
> Be the voice of the customer: provide detailed and accurate product feedback to stakeholders on how Beamy can better serve our customers;
WHAT WE OFFER :
- A package around 80K€ + stock options 💰(Our salary grid focuses on two variables : your level of impact in the organisation and your job expertise observed during our interviews)
- A key role within our organisation with the opportunity to be a decisive player in transitioning Beamy from startup to scaleup,
- Full ownership and strong autonomy, free of micro-management,
- The best health mutual and lunch vouchers available (Alan & Swile),
- A united and highly dedicated team who's not faint-hearted,
- Brand-new office in the heart of Paris, at Opera, (9th district)!
ABOUT YOU :
If you have an acute sense of interpersonal skills, a dose of pedagogy and you are business-oriented, there is no doubt that you will thrive in this central position for our activity and its deployment. It will be easier for you to succeed the missions if :
- You have at least 7 years of experience, working with large Enterprise customers as a BtoB Customer Success or Project Manager in SaaS;
- You have complex project management skills : details oriented, organized, and you know how to switch to a subject to an other;
- Strong ability to understand, manage and drive customers needs and strategy;
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- You want to work in a high growth environment that is constantly evolving;
- You give a lot of importance to team bonding and team spirit; helping each other is always a priority;
- You speak both French and English.
Application & Hiring process:
We are looking for an overview of your background (either a resume or a Linkedin profile) and a short note to tell us why we're a great fit for each other and how you envision your future @Beamy
We'll review your application and we'll get back to you within a week. Be sure you will hear from us 🙃
Our process in 5 step:
- A 30min Introduction call with Leslye - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to make sure our expectations are aligned.
- A 30min video call with Anne - Lead CS to deep dive into the role and to check that your skillset and mindset fit for the job.
- A Case study
- 1h of Who Interview with the HR team, to make sure we're a great fit in terms of culture
- On-site session to get a feel of the work atmosphere during a lunch + reference check
Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Beamy, we value respectful debate and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions, so we are looking for diverse perspectives as long as you meet our minimum criteria.
You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description!