Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Founded in 2019, TapNation is a tech start-up publishing mobile games.
Since 2022, we are part of the French tech Next 120 program and amongst the Top 50 worldwide players in our industry.
We offer you the opportunity to join a growing company and multicultural team (India, Spain, China, Turkey, etc..) in a central position. You will evolve in an international context with a diversified, expert and committed team. Each of your projects will have a direct impact on the performance and development plan of the team.
Under the management of our Chief Financial Officer, you will be attached to the HR & Finance department. Your main Management interlocutors will be the CFO and the CEO and you will take part of several missions:
HR development and monitoring
- Participate in the implementation of the Company HR policy and the strengthen of employer brand;
- Follow HR development plan of the team (career plan, training, package, etc..);
- Maintain and monitor HR dashboards (turnover, ETP, absence, etc..);
- Ensure the preparation and coordination of quarterly and annual evaluation interviews (October / November).
- Coordination of Turkey entity’s staff with local team
HR Administrative Management
- Draw up employment contracts and related document (“DPAE”)
- Ensure the proper application of social legislation and legal conformity;
- Participate in all the administrative management of the staff (Meal tickets, medical visits, mutual insurance, Navigo, etc.) and service providers in the premises.
- Ensure the relationship with the various organizations (retirement insurance, occupational medicine, etc.);
- Interface with our external payroll office and update software “SILAE RH”;
- Manage contract and coordinate service providers;
- Answer day-to-day administrative questions from employees.
Recruitment / integration :
- Manage onboarding & offboarding process (buddy, training, welcome kit, IT, offices, etc.);
- Participate in Resume sourcing and hunting on different job boards.
- Organize various social internal events (seminar, integration day, staff party, afterworks, etc.);
You have an entrepreneurship spirit and are comfortable working in a fast-pace and multicultural environment;
You are adaptable, curious, proactive and enthusiast;
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Business or Engineering (+4/5 years);
First experience in HR department is required, position as HR generalist is a must; You have good knowledge of social legislation conformity;
You have excellent communication skills, appetite for human support;
You have interests in mobile industry, interests (or passion) for games is a plus;
Fluent in French;
High level in English is required, both written and orally.
Start date: 1st September 2023
Contract: Permanent contract
Localization: Paris (Etoile), with the flexibility of remote working
Salary: Competitive salary, composed of a fixed part and a variable part according to the performances and experience (+ Swile card + transport reimbursement 50% + team building)