Account Manager - Retail
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Salary between €40K and €45K
- > 2 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, Marketing / Communications, Mobile Apps
- From 15 to 50 employees
Account Manager - Retail
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
ABOUT PAYLEAD ?
PayLead is a French Fintech created in 2016, that makes transaction data available and actionable to marketers
and physical retail networks stakeholders, within large brands.
It consists of mainly two products:
First, a SaaS solution (PayLead Shift) for banks and insurance companies, enabling them to build and run new
generation loyalty programs, based on cash-reward mechanics for their customers whenever they make
purchases at certain shops.
Second, a marketing platform (PayLead Cube) for retailers enabling them to create custom campaigns that are
published by PayLead’s banking partners to their customers. PayLead Cube offers retailers advanced targeting
possibilities (CPA based) that allows them to focus on acquisition, boost purchase frequency, increase average
basket value and to gain market shares toward competitions within catchment zone that are strategic to them.
PayLead is privately held – 10M€ in total funding so far. We are a close team of 25 with solid backgrounds,
coming from successful high growth companies (including Algolia, Doctolib, OVH, Mastercard, People Doc,
Stuart, Axa, Orange, P&G)
PayLead works with top brands within Personal Banking (BNP, Arkéa), Insurance (Groupama) and Retail / B2C
services (Fnac, Darty, Burger King, Franprix, Jacadi, Deliveroo, Okaïdi, Hertz…)
As part of our Business Development team, your mission will be to manage CPA campaigns for our Retail sector clients. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Business Development and will join us on our mission to turn banking data into value for Retail Industry and customers. In your role you will be responsible for client onboarding, setting up their campaigns set up, as well as reporting results and building recommendations for the next campaign. The role involves some face to face meeting with Retail Marketers, presenting campaign results and securing campaign rebooking. It involves good analytical skills, data-driven approach in day to day operations, attention to details and care for deadlines. Verbal and written communication must be outstanding. Your performance will be measured based on campaign rebooking ratios, and on your capacity to strenghten long terms relationships with Retail clients thanks to results and attitude.
We expect you to bring your experience, your knowledge, your curiosity to keep learning, your Passion for Excellence and Hard work and above all your Team play mindset.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate to pre-sales meetings where campaign tactics are discussed
- Onboard retailers and set up their campaigns in our system (PayLead Cube)
- Monitor closely campaign results and budget spend
- Anticipate problems, be pro-active in addressing them, and come with solutions
- Work closely with finance team and look for optimal payment schemes with existing clients
- Organize calls and clients meetings while campaigns are running to report performances and suggest adjustments
- Lead day-to-day client relationship, secure regular touch-points (calls & meetings) and drive client satisfaction
- Help Buiz Dev to identify upsell / cross-sell opportunities
- Represent PayLead’s care for precision, ensure success of campaigns and build great relationship with Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in performance marketing, as Account Manager / Campaign Manager in a Media Agency or Affiliate Marketing company.
- Experienced in managing Retailers accounts and relationships
- Data driven AND good in building relationship with clients
- Good amount of knowledge in performance marketing ratios and ROI-driven digital marketing campaign management
- Rigorous in writing
- Fluent in English
- Great social skills
- Geeky, interest in marketing softwares
- We like smiley faces and need to be able to laugh at work everyday
- We need energy, persistence and elegance at the same time
- We value boldness and ambition when it comes with humility
After a short call, you will be invited for an on-site interview.
During the on-site interview, you will have the occasion to meet with the team and the founders.
Meet the PayLead team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin