Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
In 2009, Jérémie Peiro and Mickaël Froger embarked on a crazy adventure, with a clear vision to help brands and retailers succeed in the era of e-commerce.
E-commerce & marketing teams, brands, agencies : they work together to manage product data, automate activity on marketplaces and optimize performance on marketing channels. With their platform, 4600 merchants intelligently sell their products on 1600 partner channels in more than 42 countries. Their support aims to take the business of merchants to a higher level.
The more they improved their platform, the more they expanded in international markets & the more they grew, the more their ambition for Lengow to become the central platform helping every merchant to automate their e-commerce activity also grew. Today, we are already focusing on the next 10 years and what they can bring to this constantly evolving sector.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating new leads via outbound prospecting and booking appointments/meetings between these leads & our account executives for their respective geographical markets.
Your main tasks will be:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects (outbound)
- Doing targeting market research on potentials following the corporate strategy (Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)/ Value selling methodology / Focus Account Strategy), identifying the right fit
- Lead Generation (Cold Calling, Mailing, Linkedin, Social Selling, Events), building lead pipeline according to target industry sector and qualification guidelines.
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in our services
- Being part of 1st demos whenever possible (lead by AE) to improve sales speech and "show presence" as the 1st face to the customer to secure friction-free hand over
- Schedule discovery meetings for our account executives & prospects
🪜 Hiring Process :
- Phone call with Alexandre our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Come our Head of Sales
- Business case with Côme and one member of the sales team.
- Culture interview with Sebastien Blanc our CEO
- Reference check and offer letter
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- A previous experience of at least 6 months (first contract, internship or apprenticeship) in a previous similar role and industry
- A first customer-facing experience and the ability to work under pressure to hit targets
- Fluency in French and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent phone, writing, and active listening skills
- Proactive self-starter who has a strong ability and desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Ambitious individual with lofty career ambitions who shows resilience
- Rigor and organization
- Confidence in building relationships
✨ Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from many advantages :
- Ticket restaurant 8 euros by day
- Malakoff Humanis Private insurance & Prevoyance.
- Hybrid remote policy
- Flexible hours
- Bike mileage allowances or 50% of transportation tickets.
- Remote allowances
- Professional events (Devoxx, Meetup ...) and regular internal cohesion.