Customer Success Manager
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- AdTech / MarTech, E-commerce, Logistics, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Customer Success Manager
We’re Shipup, a Paris based SaaS platform on a mission to transform post-purchase experience in e-commerce 🛍🛒
We follow package deliveries in real time to create a seamless, transparent and branded delivery experience. With Shipup, online retailers can send notifications to their clients, redirect them to branded tracking pages and proactively manage potential delivery incidents. We help the best brands offer a delivery experience so compelling that their customers will want to purchase again.
Shipup was founded in 2016 and raised more than €7M million from Elaia, BPI, Kima Parntners and leading angel investors in e-commerce.
Le Petit Ballon, Birchbox and Go Sport were among our first customers and we now serve more than 200 fast growing online retailers. Our customers are getting bigger (we recently on-boarded Leclerc and Carrefour) and are located all around the world (~30% are outside of France).
As a team, we foster initiative and ownership. We believe great teamwork is achieved by a transparent culture where information flows seamlessly at all levels of the company. We work in a multicultural environment with many nationalities represented. Shipup is growing fast and we’re looking for talended individuals to join the journey !
Shipup recently raised 6M€ in Series A funding in June 2020. We now enter the new phase of growing from 25 full-time employees today to a goal of 65 employees over the next 12 months. We are looking to expand our Support & Success Team in order to manage our increasing customer portfolio, keep them satisfied and avoid churn!
More than ever, with the explosive growth of e-commerce caused by the coronavirus crisis, we need to bring in great talent quickly!
- On-boarding and trainings for new Shipup clients : (kick-off, implementation follow-up, documentation, best practices…)
- Develop and nurture the relationship and retention with your client portfolio
- Be an expert of the solution from a technical and business point of view (especially business!)
- Support follow-up
- Analysis : Support your clients on performance tracking
- Communicate the product roadmap vision to customers
- Anticipate and detect the blocking points and therefore the risk of churn.
- Plan and prioritize clients’ subjects/projects
- Define and build the client’s success plan to achieve their targets
- Construction and optimization of processes / analytical supports
- Come up with suggestions and input for the in-house product roadmap.
Why Should You Apply ?
- Join us at a magical time: Shipup’s been exponentially growing in the past few months.
- Responsibilities and close contact with the key account or startup clients (Maje, Carrefour, Birchbox…)
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, supported by experts in its sector (Jacques-Antoine Granjon from Vente-privée but also the founders of Allo Resto, Cheerz, Birchbox, Tediber, Le Petit Ballon…)
- Competitive salary
- Stylish offices located in the heart of Paris (75002, 🚉Sentier).
- Team drinks & lunch every week.
- In three years you will be able to say: “I was here when we were 25”
- Lunchr cards (meal vouchers), free coffee and fruits.
- Unforgettable offsites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d’Isère…)
- You have a prior experience in a similar position or in the retail sector
- You are native/bilingual English or fluent in English
- An excellent oral and writing communication is essential
- Relationship and organisation make you feel good about meeting clients
- You’re a fast learner, independent and curious
- And lastly team player spirit!
To know more about the CS Team : GO
- (30’) Screening Call
- 1h30) Onsite interview : Real cases and personality interview
- (2h) Cultural fit : Grab a beer 🍻/ have lunch 🍱 with the team
After this last step, a hiring offer usually follows within 24 hours :)
Do you want to join us? Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We look forward to getting to know you!
Meet the Shipup team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin