- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 1 an
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech, Mobile Apps
- De 15 à 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
Their mission is to make everyone’s life more rewarding. Joko is bringing FinTech into the world of rewards, with the ambition to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of consumers around the world.
They started their mission by launching a mobile app that rewards everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
They have been growing very fast (500k+ users) since they launched… and it’s only the beginning!
- 500k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €3 billion transactions processed
- €12M+ raised from tier 1 investors
- 25+ team members, and counting
What they are looking for
At Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- And a lot of fun!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Data Analyst, you will be the bridge between our large sets of data and all of the teams at Joko. You will report to the Head of Operations and you will work closely with the founders and the different teams (product, marketing, finance, etc.).
- Data for business: You will be the owner of data at Joko and act as the main point of contact for everyone who needs insights about our users, about the business, etc.. You will help everyone understand what is going on and make informed decisions.
- Deep-dive analyses: You will initiate and perform complex analyses on large data sets, both banking data (€2b+ transactions) and usage data (500k+ users), to identify relevant patterns that could help us get better.
- External reporting: Your work will contribute to Joko’s fast growth, not only by extracting insightful information from our data for our own teams, but also for merchant partners and investors.
- Continuous improvement: You will be proactive in implementing new tools and processes, and in improving existing ones, in order to make access to data as easy as possible for everyone at Joko.
- Experience: You have at least 1-2y of professional experience in data analysis (relevant internships can count).
- Tools & languages: You master Excel, SQL and Python (Pandas, Numpy). You have already used one or several data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, QuickSight).
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details and you always spot issues.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday to reach excellence.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
- Education: You graduated from an engineering or business school (or equivalent).
Meet the Joko team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin