First of all: why "Cybel"? Cybele was the keeper of knowledge in Greek mythology, and at CybelAngel we protect the knowledge of our customers. How? 'Or' What ? By detecting data leaks on the vastness of the Internet (Deep web, Dark web, Clear web and Connected Objects).
CybelAngel was founded in 2013 in Paris and we count more than 180 employees worldwide (in the US, France and the UK). We have a culture of team spirit, ambition and a high commitment to ethics. We are constantly looking to add new talents and expertise in order to help us solve the growing security threats over the Web. In order to ensure our growth, we carried out a successful Series B fund raise in Feb. 2020 with a total founding of $ 52M.
Our values: Be Curious; Be Bold and Stronger Together!
CybelAngel's mission is to create cutting-edge technologies to make the Internet a safer place. Thanks to our in-house developed solution we are able to detect data leaks over the Internet (e.g. Dark Web, Deep Web) as well as connected devices.
Using artificial intelligence, we identify sensitive data and provide a real-time alert service to our clients. We are therefore able to help major companies in securing and protecting their sensitive and confidential information and anticipating high risk security threats.
CybelAngel is looking for over-motivated and curious people who wish to contribute to an innovative project where everything is constantly to be created and built.
The CybelTeam has a particular attention to team spirit, autonomy and the thirst for learning.
CybelAngel needs very varied profiles: as many Business-oriented profiles (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Analysts ...) as Technical profiles (Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists ...).
Do you want to join a scaling and dynamic environment? Are you curious to discover a very promising business sector? Do you want to have a start-up experience? Do you want to participate in the growth of a company like CybelAngel? Do not hesitate to apply at CybelAngel!
- The annual Team-Building: surfing in Lisbon (2015), paddle in Barcelona (2016), flamenco in Madrid (2017), Fado in Lisbon (2019) surprise destination for the next one!
- Diversity & Inclusion Group
- Green Club, our Sustainability group.
- Piano and Guitars, Board Games night
- Team-building by team every semester: throwing axes, escape games, wine lessons etc…!
- "Beer time" every Friday in the office
- Climbing outings once a week
- Mario Kart tournaments
- The creations of communities of enthusiasts: music, football, movies, literature ...
- The CybelParty every two months
- The CybelNoël and the traditional Secret Santa