- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Full Stack Software Engineer H/F @ Station F
- Télétravail partiel possible
Beamy’s platform aims to become the technology cockpit in companies.
CONTEXT: Following their digital transformation, companies today use hundreds of different tools to digitalize their processes. This ecosystem of tools is at the heart of their strategy and contributes to their future DNA. However, this explosion of tools is out of control, creating serious challenges for performance and conformity.
THEIR AMBITION: become the platform of reference for the technological ecosystems of companies.
Beamy has developed powerful algorithms to automatically detect all the tools used by their customers. Their intuitive platform allows them to pilot in real time their digital ecosystem. Thanks to data science, they want to understand the interdependence between tools in order to make their customers’ ecosystems easier to vizualize and pilot.
Their value proposition is still unique: this means they must keep accelerating to take the market and they need the best talents for their team.
They are now more than 15 people (x3 in 12 months) and have signed 6 new Enterprise accounts since April 2020, in spite of COVID crisis.
It is a HUGE challenge, but if you are looking for an exciting collective adventure with a big international ambition and a trust and accountability framework, they are waiting for you!
Descriptif du poste
As part of our tech team, working under our Head of Engineering, you will contribute to the whole product lifecycle, from conception to deployment to the maintenance of features.
You will join a software team already made up of two talented backend and frontend engineers, within a team that has the ambition to grow to a dozen talented engineers by the end of 2021. Expect large ownership, and a wide variety of challenges.
Among your responsibilities, you will have to:
- Develop API’s in Node.js for our modules of Detection as a Service (enabling to detect the full cloud software stack our customers use), and SaaS Intelligence (becoming the command center of our customers’s technology),
- Work with our front-end developer on the consumption of these API’s,
- If you wish to improve in frontend development, you will have the opportunity to work on our Vue.js interfaces.
- If you prefer to stick to backend, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our data engineering projects.
Overall, your missions will be centered around the following points:
- Elaborate technical specifications,
- Develop new features,
- Deploy these features.
Our tech stack:
- Databases : MySQL / Postgres / Knowledge of sequelize (or equivalent ORM)
Infrastructure / DevOps:
- Vue.js (or potentially React)
Experience with Cloud Provider or Data Engineering will earn you bonus points :)
What we offer:
- A genuine experience in entrepreneurship, within an early stage startup on the biggest startup campus in the world (Station F)!
- A key role within our organisation with the opportunity to be a decisive player in transitioning Beamy from startup to scaleup,
- Full ownership and strong autonomy, free of micro-management,
- The best health mutual and luncheon vouchers available (Alan & Swile),
- A united and highly dedicated team who’s not faint-hearted,
- A competitive salary and stock-options in a future unicorn 🤞💰 !
- You have at least 2 years of experience in software engineering, with least one successful experience in a tech startup or scaleup.
- You have a strong interest in innovation, like to take initiatives, and continuously check on the latest technology trends.
- You want to work in a high growth environment, constantly evolving.
- You enjoy big human and technical challenges, and you want to hack a market (joining an early stage startup is more than a job, it’s an adventure!).
- You give a lot of importance to team bonding and team spirit; helping each other is always a priority.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are highly proactive, and are not scared to take on topics you do not master.
- Pragmatic and diligent, you are an efficient doer.
Déroulement des entretiens
- Introductory call with Romane, our HR ;
- Remote technical evaluation ;
- Lifelike challenge and interview with Tahir, our Head of Engineering ;
- Half-day of immersion at Station F and team-fit validation ;
- Reference check.
Découvrez l'équipe de Beamy
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin