Customer Care - Team Lead
- > 2 ans
- Electronique / Télécommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Customer Care - Team Lead
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
Descriptif du poste
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system. Our platform easily integrates with CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to deliver superior service. As a Customer Experience Team member at Aircall, you’ll be interacting day by day with passionate people.
Our Customer Care is growing every day and we are now looking for a Team Lead to keep improving ou Support performance and to help on the coaching of the team.
What you will do :
- Meet key Support performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and other key performance metrics.
- Ensure that customers’ questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- You will coach and develop a team of 10 people and nurture an environment where they can excel through your guidance and empowerment.
- You will answer to a broad variety of our users’ requests by implementing and developing our customer care policy.
- Monitor through regular reporting, you’ll find ways to improve the customer care experience and coordinate internal processes.
- You’ll keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- You’ll have to work closely with the Global Operations and Tech Teams to improve our processes and increase our efficiency
What we are looking for:
- Experience: at least 1-2 years experience as a Customer Care Team Lead is required (in a startup environment is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills: fluent English is mandatory & another language is a plus
- Hard working, and you have an efficiency and result-oriented working styleEmpathy: you are armed with patience
- Dynamism: you’re positive, dynamic and you have a high-energy
- Flexible: you have a great sense of diplomacy and negotiation skillsYou love to work in an international environment
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Déroulement des entretiens
Découvrez l'équipe de Aircall
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin