- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Stratégie, AdTech / MarTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Junior Digital Marketing Consultant
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Qui sont-ils ?
WITH is a full funnel marketing transformation partner for both the Western world (Europe & Americas) and the Eastern world (China, North Asia, South East Asia, Middle-East).
We are close to 100 people in 3 cities: Paris, Madrid & Geneva, after only 7 years of existence.
In Paris, we offer a unique perspective from both sides of the world at content, e-commerce, social, loyalty, media & influence, data and we already work with the most prestigious brands of the Beauty industry, Food & Beverages, Wine & Spirits, Science & Health, Travel Retail.
They are established on a few simple principles:
- Proximity: they are in direct extension of their clients’ teams. A part of WITH’s collaborators works in the Paris and Madrid offices, and the other part operates as a delegation at the heart of the client’s teams;
- Collaboration: inspiring, infusing, co-creating, scoping - all issues are addressed in workshops with clients. Everyone has the opportunity to express themselves, from the trainee to the manager;
- Curiosity: whether it’s on their Slack, which is constantly on the lookout, or via formal exchange sessions, everyone shares their knowledge and contributes to enriching the team’s skills on the most innovative subjects;
- Individual fulfillment through carrying professional relationships in all circumstances.
Descriptif du poste
For several years in a row now, WITH has been working closely with medium size and major brands in the Beauty, Luxury and F&B industries, to transform and accelerate their digital roadmap on the Asian markets. We aim to fit as a dot, linking the western and eastern worlds.
Within the West/International practice - nowadays composed with +20 cross-functional & multi-cultural digital marketing experts - we are currently looking for a candidate to actively participate in:
We are particularly invested in co-designing the strategic business roadmap of our clients at an international level.
This roadmap often encompasses various digital expertise on:
1- Content: recommending the right big idea & successful content ingredients to win digital savvy consumers on various platforms;
2- Social Media: crafting recommendations on the right ecosystem to leverage, the relevant content strategy and marketing tactics (social commerce, social ads) on major social leaders (eg. Facebook & Instagram) and the new cool kids (eg. Tiktok, Pinterest, Discord);
3- Influence & Advocacy: building the brand influence and advocacy strategy and recommendations through briefs, selection and negotiation of potential KOLs as well as recommendations for interaction mechanisms with their audience;
4- Media & Performance: creating media scenarios and investment recommendations in line with the brand profiles and its category dynamic across all digital channels (e-commerce, traditional media, social & vertical apps);
5- E-commerce, E-retail & Social Commerce: supporting on launching and animating a brand on e-commerce platforms (eg. Amazon) or through distributors & e-retailers (eg. Sephora), with an approach of festival marketing;
6- Loyalty & data: analyzing drivers to retain consumer across various ecosystems and the right mechanisms to fit the brand positioning toward promotion & rewards.
THE CLIENT PARTNER ROLE
During your activity at WITH, you will be required to manage a prism of 5 elements:
1- SELF / EXECUTION: manage your project from start to delivery with autonomy, following WITH standards and hand in hand with the Practice Lead;
2- CLIENT / RELATION: manage a portfolio of clients according to your expertise to ensure the project success & coordination with care and goodwill;
3- TEAM / COACHING: collaborate with the seniors and take responsibility for recruiting, coaching and supporting interns;
4- FINANCE / ADMIN: propose and follow up WITH service fees, but also and above all WITH partner companies (startups, tech platforms), or freelancers, mobilized on each subject, making sure to defend the best report quality / price possible for our customers;
5- COMS / VISIBILITY: contribute in internal and external communication & projects to share your earned expertise and findings.
• Master’s degree preferred;
• +2 years years of experience in Digital Marketing with international exposure;
• A previous experience in a beauty/fashion brand, digital agency or tech/digital platform is preferred;
• Have basic understanding of digital platforms & their marketing ecosystem, like content trends, live-streaming, advocacy, etc. And have a successful case to demonstrate the experience;
• Proactive temperament, strength of proposal, working independently, with a lot of freedom of action;
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate confidently with senior-level leaders;
• Ability to balance between a robust analytical capability and strong relationship skills;
• Perfectly at ease with English and French.
Déroulement des entretiens
• First 30-min video conference with a Senior Leader
• Second interview with a case study to be presented face-to-face to a Client Partner
• Last short interview with the Team Lead