- FinTech / InsurTech, Big Data
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Traffic Acquisition & Performance Manager M / F
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering)
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB)
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more)
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management
- A team of 100 people and counting either based in Paris or full-remotely
The goal of the marketing team is to help Trustpair become the world-leading risk management platform for Finance departments, through brand awareness and lead generation.
As part of the Growth team, you will be in charge of generating leads online and optimizing the whole conversion funnel. You will work closely with the Head of Brand & Content, the Growth Outbound as well as the Head of SDR. You will be in charge of:
- Designing and implementing a consistent and performing acquisition funnel, from awareness to purchase ;
- Managing online acquisition campaigns in France primarily, and then abroad; you will be working with the already selected agency for SEO and SEA campaigns ;
- Collaborating with the Content Manager to create the best-performing assets such as blog articles but also image and video creatives ;
- Optimizing the conversion rate on the website through a solid tracking plan, technical performance, AB tests, customer journey analysis, and other techniques ;
- Building acquisition dashboards to provide strategical insights, and iterate fast.
Why join Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career development opportunities in France and internationally
- Competitive package
- 6 weeks of paid annual leaves per year
- Flexible remote policy
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity
- Office located in Paris (75010) with free drinks and snacks
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card)
- 1 team event per month
- Latest in Apple’s equipment or equivalent
- Possibility to order books for free
We are looking for someone to grow with us, with at least 2 years of experience managing acquisition, ideally in a scale-up environment.
- You are an expert in Google Analytics ;
- You are an expert in SEO/SEA ;
- You speak English and French fluently.
The most important is to have the right mindset for the job:
- You are result-oriented with a problem-solving approach and a strong sense of accountability ;
- You are bold and you like to tackle new challenges such as opening a new market - you have a strong view about how things should be done ;
- You have an analytical culture, you are detail-oriented and organized ;
- You are curious and see every day as an opportunity to test and learn new things.
- Call with Saphy, our Talent Partner (30 min) ;
- Experience call with Agathe, Head of Marketing (1h) ;
- Case study (should take around 2 hours of work on a 1 week timeframe) ;
- Case restitution with Alexandre, our COO & co-founder & Agathe ;
- Coffee fit & Founder’s Interview.