Sales Manager - CDI Paris
Who are they?
At Spinergie, we aim to take part in the decarbonization of the maritime industry and the development of offshore wind. It is a complex and urgent challenge to take up for the protection of oceans and the energy transition.
Our ambition is to mobilize our collective intelligence and our proprietary algorithms to transform millions of data points into operational insights and recommendations. For our clients - stakeholders in the global maritime and energy industries - this translates into a SaaS solution that helps them track their operations in real-time and analyse their performance.
Decarbonising offshore activities has become a key concern. Our latest fundraising will help us to triple our team and speed up our development. In addition to our offices in France and the US, we plan to soon open new locations in Asia and South America.
Why join us?
Because you will have an impact
You will be engaged in building a platform specialised in the analysis of maritime activities which helps our clients to lower their carbon emissions.
You will also contribute to Spinergie’s development by expanding our solution and anticipating our clients’ needs.
Because you will be stimulated
We are a passionate, ambitious and target-driven team. Joining Spinergie will allow you to be autonomous. You will also be able to tackle technological challenges in an international team. Your ideas and initiatives will be deeply appreciated, as we value teamwork.
Because we care about people
We push people to find their balance within Spinergie. Listening, helping each other and trust are the pillars of our relations. You will gain flexibility by being able to work remotely.
Rencontrez Marine, Account Manager
We are looking for dynamic Sales Managers who will proactively hunt business opportunities.
To do so, you will become an expert on Spinergie’s products and understand the market dynamics to fuel client discussion.
Your missions are:
- Generate leads using dedicated prospection tools
- Maintain and update our CRM platform
- Work alongside our analysts to generate tailor-made content for our prospects and clients
- Engage with prospects and lead client meetings / demos
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients
- A proactive hunter mentality
- A reliable and accountable personality
- Solid communication skills (verbal & written) in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Listening skills to frame client needs and sharp business acumen
- A good team spirit
- Experience in B2B sales or the maritime industry is a plus
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Commercial
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !