Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sport experience where you can manage your favorite Football, Baseball and Basketball players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $300M (€270M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
Join the Team as a Lead Game Designer - Shape the Future of Football Gaming at Sorare!
Are you an expert and passionate about game design and ready to make and impact in the world of football gaming? Sorare, a leading Digital Collectibles and Sports Gaming Platform, is seeking an innovative and talented Lead Game Producer to lead the development and launch of exciting new gameplay, mobile games, and social gameplay projects for our renowned Football product. The ownership and impact of this role are incredibly high as this is the core product, providing an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's success.
The chosen profile will have experience in social mobile and leading product teams in a consumer first setting. This candidate has extensive experience in scaling consumer products across multiple platforms, managing and optimizing iterative release cycles, and leading cross-functional teams. Excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering on key performance metrics, such as growth. This is the chance to take part in shaping the future of digital sports entertainment!
- Lead the end-to-end development and launch of new gameplay features, mobile games, and social gameplay projects for our existing Football product
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers and engineers, to ensure the successful execution of projects
- Utilize your 8+ years of experience in gaming/B2C tech companies, with a specific focus on leading product management functions, to drive innovation and enhance the overall user experience
- Scale consumer products across multiple platforms, leveraging your expertise in managing and optimizing iterative releases cycles
- Inspire and motivate team members, fostering a collaborative and creative environment that brings out the best in everyone
- Apply your strong expertise in user experience and usability to deliver captivating and immersive gaming experiences
- Deliver measurable results and drive growth by leveraging your track record of delivering on key performance metrics
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, exhibiting strong attention to detail and exceptional project management skills
- Showcase your excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ensuring clear and effective communication across teams and stakeholders
- 8+ years of experience in Gaming or B2C tech companies, with a focus on leading product management functions
- Proven expertise as a Game Producer and Game Designer
- Game Economic experience is a strong plus
- Proven experience in leading product teams and successfully launching multiple games
- Expertise in scaling consumer products across multiple platforms, optimizing release cycles, and leading cross functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills to inspire and motivate team members, fostering collaboration and innovation
- Strong understanding of user experience and usability principles for consumer products
- Demonstrated track records of delivering measurable growth and achieving key performance metrics
- Results-driven mindset with focus on numbers and data
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces challenges with enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional project management skills
- Experience in online gaming, social gaming is preferred
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Sorare NYC ranges from $175,000 - $250,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Sorare offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, vision, dental, parental leave, an unlimited vacation policy, 401(k) plan, fitness reimbursements, commuter benefits and contribution to lunch expenses!