- SaaS / Cloud Services, Marketing / Communication
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Customer Support (M/F)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
What if companies had informed, engaged, and influential employees sharing their experiences across social media?
This is the challenge that Sociabble has been addressing since 2014 by launching a SAAS platform for internal communication, employee advocacy, and employee engagement. We wanted to reconnect and reengage employees so that they can share a common vision with their company.
8 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 180 countries and by international industry leaders such as Coca-Cola, L’Occitane, Primark, Publicis Groupe, Criteo, and Vinci Energies.
Sociabble was founded by two true pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier. Entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, they built the company by using the best practices of SAAS organizations while developing a strong bootstrapping culture. Sociabble is often identified by software analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
You will join the support and integration team based in Lyon and, in particular, you will evolve within the support.
Fully integrated in the existing Support Team, your objective is to maximize clients’ satisfaction as well as to assist them to ensure our long-term contracts. As a Customer Support, you will guide our International Clients in their comprehension of the tool and its functionalities. You will also drive the product roadmap in collaboration with our Product Manager, based on clients’ feedback.
Being proactive, you will work with the Customer Success Team to identify new business and training opportunities.
To make the most of your missions, you must focus your work on user experience and feel comfortable with customer relations and IT. As the voice of the customer, you will ensure the balance between the clients’ and Customer Success Team’s needs and the Product Team workforce.
- Accompany the international clients functionally, helping them understand the product and solve technical issues
- Identify the need in training, and predict the future improvements and updates of the product
- Work with the customer success team to help clients with technical questions or issues and to let them explore the full potential of our software
- As the voice of the customer, be the keeper of the balance between the clients’ and customer success team’s needs and the technical team workforce
- Identify redundant cases to orient the technical roadmap in collaboration with the technical team as well as build accurate resources based on clients’ feedback
- Highlight client business and strategy needs with the dedicated customer success manager in order to provide accurate support guidance and identify business opportunities
- Remain responsible for the security of the data you handle
Other Perks :
- Remote and flex-office policy
- Tailored Onboarding
- CSR initiatives
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every year in France
- Certified Great Place to Work in 2022!
- Transportations, meal vouchers, work council, health care
- Moving closer to us? We can help find and obtain your new home! (FRANCE)
- HR Interview - 30 min
- Technical Interview - Assistant Product Manager + HR - 1h
- One hour written test
- Final interview with CTO + APM + HR - 1h
Important information before applying:
- Permanent Position
- Based in Lyon or Paris
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The ideal candidate ?
· You are computer literate
· You have a strong appetite for new technologies and digital transformation.
· You have strong communications skills which allow you to communicate with people at all levels of the organization (including executive and C-level). You can converse with IT managers about technical topics as well as explaining those pedagogically to IT unsavvy clients.
· You are a real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done.
· You know how to prioritize your actions and organize yourself.
· Curious, you always felt there is a Sherlock Holmes inside you and are ready to analyze and search for clues in each request.
· This position requires a bilingual level of English and French, to ensure the best possible guidance and support to our French and international clients.
An experience with SaaS application would be great.
The perfect match?
You will thrive at Sociabble if …
You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.