- Musées / Institutions culturelles, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Regional Sales Manager W/M/D
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Founded in 2017, SINGULART is an online art & design gallery dedicated to helping artists and designers take on the international barriers of the art market. Today, our team is composed of 140 people and 28 different nationalities, what a journey in 5 years!
In November 2021, we secured a €60 million SERIES B fundraising, the most successful in the history of the cultural sector! What a journey in only 5 years and with so many more challenges to come! On a daily basis, we work hard to strengthen our mission: empowering artists and designers and connecting them to art lovers around the world!
Our motto? Moving the world with creativity
Our goal? To put creators at the center of our society, to help art lovers in their artistic discoveries and finally to make the art market more transparent and accessible.
Why? Because we believe in the power of creativity. It opens minds, brings beauty to our life and cultivates peace.
Driven by a human mission, we share diversity and equity in our DNA. We value collaboration and innovation. Caring for our people is at the core of what we do, we want them to grow so we provide equal opportunities for all. We believe that all together we are able to move forward, so join our creative, international team and let’s empower artists and designers together!
SINGULART has the ambition to be the online art and interior design gallery leader in the world. Therefore we are creating an international team of people passionate about Interior Design.
Interior Design represents the next market that SINGULART wants to address and tackle. The online design and home decor market is one of the best business opportunities as it shows a worldwide business volume of 36bn$ in the USA and the biggest annual growth through the design furniture, lighting and home decor market!
As such, we are looking for people with an intrapreneurial mindset who are going to help us develop this new vertical from scratch and scale it!
As part of the B2B team, your goal is to hunt, close and accompany the best interior designers and renowned companies to experience first-class service. Join us as a Regional Sales Manager in the USA!
- Develop the SINGULART presence and awareness in the US-market on the B2B segment focusing on Interior designers and Architects
- Make prospection every week to find new client, advise, negociate and sign deals with premium clients
- Conduct regular in-person meetings to educate and incentivize trade clients on the benefits of reaching higher status tiers within our trade program
- Design and execute sales strategies to drive GMV growth for an important and growing business segment, including management of the entire end-to-end sales process
- Grow and maintain relationships with key decision makers at interior design & architecture businesses across the USA with a focus on California, Texas & Florida
- Provide product expertise and elevated service
What we look for:
- At least 4+ years of related experience in Interior Design (Architecture, Luxury...) including proven track record of developing sales
- Strong abilities to talk to senior-level contacts respecting our high standards of service, developing trustful and long term client relations
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent - Architecture or design degree with MBA will be definitely a plus
- Willing to travel (domestic and international) to meet our clients
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Teams to report remotely to France
- Experience with E-commerce sales is a bonus
To apply, submit your résumé by December 20th, 2022.
HR Interview with a Talent Acquisition Manager (30min)
Manager Interview 1 with the Head of B2B (1hr)
Use Case - done at home
Manager Interview 2 with the VP Customer (1hr)
Final interview with a co-founder (30min)
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary + Commission: 120 000$ - 180 000$
Healthcare: 700$/month paid by the company (or at least 50% of the amount)
Pension: matching contribution of 4%
20 days off minimum/year