Year of Founding2017
Gender Breakdown60 %40 %
Average Age28 years old
Founded in 2017, SINGULART is an online art gallery dedicated to helping artists brave the international barriers of the art market. On a daily basis, they work to promote talented artists from 120 countries and sell their work to collectors around the world.
SINGULART was born from the meeting of three enthusiasts: Denis, Véra and Brice, the co-founders. Their desire to create an ambitious and passionate collective at the service of artists brought them together.
In 4 years of existence, SINGULART has become the leader of the art market in Europe and this is only the beginning, as they like to set strong objectives, they aim to become the world leader by 2022, which is why they will need you.
So far, their dedicated and active team has achieved major milestones:
- Three successful fundraisings. (the last one was in March 2020 --> €10 million)
- Selling art in over 80 countries.
- The creation of a community of over 10,000 artists and 20,000 passionate collectors.
- Major sales of artists such as Picasso, Man Ray, Andy Warhol, Ai Weiwei.
- 3 million visitors each month on SINGULART.COM.
- A staff of 100 people with 24 nationalities to date.
- Multiple partnerships with NGOs and social organisations.
At SINGULART, what is most important is that everyone adheres to three fundamental principles:
- the ambition, "to become THE reference in art sales
- the mission, "Empower artists".
- the values that bring the team together and guide recruitment: empathy, collaboration and team spirit, the desire to learn, curiosity, ambition and benevolence.
You must also be willing to evolve on a daily basis in a multicultural team, where you sometimes have to explain your jokes but where there is always something to learn :)
- Gender equality : At SINGULART, women represent 60% of the employees. The company also takes care to represent all artists, to date, women artists represent 44% of revenues and men artists 56%.
- Parental Act: SINGULART offers a one-month paid paternity leave to the second parent.
- Sharing their different culinary cultures: they like to eat, confined or not, so get ready to use your gym membership!
- Celebrate: birthdays, anniversaries, achievements, milestones, any occasion is good to get together (excluding Covid of course)
- Remote work: SINGULART has a 2 days remote and 3 days at the office policy. The Tech team is evolving on a fully remote basis!
Questions et réponses sur SINGULART