- AdTech / MarTech, E-commerce, Logistics, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Data analyst Produit / Data Engineer
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
Who we are ?
We’re Shipup, a Paris based SaaS platform on a mission to transform post-purchase experience in e-commerce 🛍🛒
We follow package deliveries in real time to create a seamless, transparent and branded delivery experience. With Shipup, online retailers can send notifications to their clients, redirect them to branded tracking pages and proactively manage potential delivery incidents. We help the best brands offer a delivery experience so compelling that their customers will want to purchase again.
Shipup was founded in 2016 and raised more than €7M million from Elaia, BPI, Kima Partners and leading angel investors in e-commerce.
Le Petit Ballon, Birchbox and Go Sport were among our first customers and we now serve more than 150 fast growing online retailers. Our customers are getting bigger (we recently on-boarded Leclerc and Carrefour) and are located all around the world (~40% are outside of France).
As a team, we foster initiative and ownership. We believe great teamwork is achieved by a transparent culture where information flows seamlessly at all levels of the company. We work in a multicultural environment with many nationalities represented. Shipup is growing fast and we’re looking for talended individuals to join the journey !
- Empowerment & Initiative
- Care for others
What you’ll do:
- You’ll help us scale the data engine powering our shipping carrier integrations: Shipup connects to more than 80 shipping companies with constantly evolving specifications that need to be syncronised with our internal systems.
- You’ll build tools and processes to continuously monitor and update our existing carrier integrations, ensuring our mission critical product features perform reliably.
- You’ll oversee the addition of new carriers to our partner list.
- You’ll work on key initiatives to create a data-driven mindset across all teams at Shipup.
You could be a good fit if:
- You’ve worked as a data analyst for at least two years on a product experiencing rapid-growth — your work is well-crafted and well-tested for scale.
- You’re fluent with SQL, Excel and data vizualisation frameworks.
- You pay great attention to details. You’ve shipped prior work that is known for its reliability.
Why should you apply ? 👐
- Join us at a magical time: Shipup’s been exponentially growing in the past few months.
- Competitive salary.
- International team where everyone cares for one another.
- Stylish offices located in the heart of Paris (75002, 🚉Sentier).
- Team drinks & lunch every week.
- Lunchr cards (meal vouchers), free coffee and fruits.
- Transportation (50%).
- (30’) Screening call
- (1h00) Home assignment
- (1h30) Technical interview
- (1h30) Cultural fit + grab a beer 🍻/ have lunch 🍱 with the team
Meet the Shipup team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin