- Big Data, Finance
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Intern Data Scientist: Investment Strategies based on Alternative Manufacturing Data
- Stage (6 mois)
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
QuantCube analyses billions of alternative data points in real time, using artificial intelligence and big data analytics to deliver insights ahead of the market – giving users an edge in their investment strategies.
Today we are the global leader in macroeconomic intelligence nowcasting and in pinpointing macro regime change. Our vision is to become the standard point of reference for macroeconomic, sector, corporate and environmental intelligence. By delivering timely, comprehensive and actionable economic insights we empower users within financial institutions, corporates and public bodies to reach their financial performance and sustainability goals.
Headquartered in Paris, QuantCube employs a diverse international team of economists, quant analysts and data scientists with expertise in multilingual NLP, deep learning and machine learning techniques. The company’s shareholders include Moody’s and Caisse des Dépôts and its R&D in computer vision has been partially funded by the European Space Agency (ESA) and French government space agency CNES.
QuantCube Technology’s products consists in providing real-time economic indicators to different economic actors, whether it be private investors like hedge funds or banks or public institutions. Starting from those alternative data it I possible to build investment use cases such as Directional or Arbitrage strategies based on financial futures (Bonds, Equity or Currencies) with a strong focus on growth and inflation factors. The Investment Use Cases Team is therefore looking for an intern with econometric and machine learning skills with a strong interest in statistics, time series analysis, and finance.
The assignments you will be working on include:
- Understanding the Alternative data set, their main economic drivers and their connections to growth and inflation, (factor and clustering analysis)
- Build arbitrage / relative value strategies and investment cases designs based upon alternative data and statistical learning models
- Using and improving QuantCube pipelines with state-of-the-art algorithms
- Taking part in the production adaptation of the codes
You will have the opportunity during these assignments to quickly gain responsibility: to lead a project from A to Z from pre-processing to modelling ; benefiting from weekly updates on the global economy ; to work with experienced investment quants, to communicate directly with our IT and Data Science teams who are at the forefront of their field ; present your work to the whole team at the end of the internship.
We are a close-knit, friendly and multicultural team. We are looking for motivated people to join the adventure and participate in the development of QuantCube.
- Strong level in python
- Strong level in econometrics, time series analysis and signal extraction methods
- Knoledge in Economics and basic Finance
- Fluent in English
QuantCube recruits and recognises all talents
- Meet the recruiter and Lead Quant Analyst (30 min)
- Technical Interview (1h)
- Meet the co-funders (30 min)