Année de création2013
Âge moyen29 ans
“QuantCube is a company of keen individuals based on a common set of values, driven by the desire to foster company growth: Cooperation, Ambition, Passion, Sharing, and Caring.”
Ghizlaine AMRANI, COO.
Since 2013, QuantCube leverages AI and big data to analyze billions of real-time alternative data points. This positions us as the global leader in macroeconomic intelligence nowcasting. Our vision is to be the standard for such intelligence, providing timely, comprehensive insights. Empowering users in financial institutions, we aim to enhance their financial performance through actionable economic insights.
Team spirit, curiosity and the ambition to always be on the cutting edge are part of QuantCube's DNA. In order to strengthen its teams and accelerate its development, QuantCube is looking for motivated and passionate candidates who wish to contribute to a unique project and evolve within an international environment. The qualities sought in our future collaborators are creativity, autonomy, collaboration with a strong interest in AI and economics.
- More than 10 nationalities in-house covering the different regions of the world, from South America to the Far East
- A close-knit and warm team, always willing to help each other
- Very animated district (Grands Boulevards), next to Le Grand Rex (movie theater)
- Benefits : 2 days teleworking / luncheon voucher (SWILE) / CSE benefits
- The gender equality index of Quantcube Technology is 91 points out of a maximum of 100
- QuantCube recruits and recognises all talents