- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Back-Office Officer - Admin & Civil Procedures
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 1 an
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
As an Administrative Back Office Officer, you will join the Operations team. You will work closely with Anaïs, our Senior Lead Back Office, and 13 other Qontoers.
You will ensure proper execution of administrative requirements, a cross path where the client's interests meet Qonto’s legal obligations.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Back-Office Admin and Civil Procedures at Qonto, you will
• Manage administrative and civil procedures (liquidation, redress, seizures, inheritance procedures, etc..)
• Notify customer emails to help them in the regularization of their acts.
• Be responsible for account closings.
• Create and provide circular letters to external auditors.
• Develop and update the processes in order to monitor production incidents by helping with the development and improvement of the current processes on a daily basis.
🤔 What you can expect
• A full and extensive training about the job & collective proceedings
• International team & hypergrowth environment
• Cross-functional teamwork (with Risk, AML/CFT, Customer Success & legal teams)
🤝 About your future Manager
Your manager will be Anaïs, our Lead Banking Operations.
• Her background? Experienced in the Back-Office field and grew up at Qonto as our Lead Banking Operations.
• What can she bring to you? Structure and organization methods to become an expert in Banking Operations. She will grant you autonomy and ownership in all legal related aspects.
🏅 About You
• Experience: You have a first experience related to administrative functions or to Back Office.
• Mastery: You like to optimize internal processes to respond better and reactively to our customers.
• Teamwork: You are familiar with working with cross-functional teams.
• Analytical mind & rigor: You have well-honed organizational and analytical skills to quickly elaborate on key findings, form opinions, and make decisions.
• Curious mindset: You are intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, a fast learner, and excited by a dynamic startup environment.
• Languages: You have perfect written and oral French and a good level of English.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 44% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter