Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Created in 2016, Meero is the world expert in image quality, providing the best end-to-end visual content solutions for online sellers.
From fashion professional photography to AI-based image management and quality enhancement, we’re here to analyze, optimize and beautify all visuals in order to boost online sales.
At the crossroads of AI and creativity, Meero partners with players in diverse industries (Real Estate, Automotive, Fashion…) all around the world.
Meero is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bit.ly/2UDSXiJ
After streamlining the way brands produce professional photoshoots, Meero is now using its expertise to help online businesses get more out of any photo. Our product-led strategy means we are creating, releasing and optimizing new products while enlarging our revenue stream.
More concretely, you will be working on the web application we are offering to content producers and content managers to manage their pictures. You will help the product team composed of product managers, a program manager (to ease product delivery) and a product designer (to help create a neat user experience).
- Implement a roadmap for the web app and advocate for it internally and externally to ensure it is prioritised correctly with stakeholders.
- Analyse KPI, drive KPI adoption and define new ones to be as accurate as possible designing your strategy. Our product data stack is based on Segment and mix Panel.
- Communicate transparently, frequently and collaboratively with stakeholders and customers about progress and new developments.
- Gather and understand customer needs, pains and challenges through user research and user interviews. We base our discovery on Opportunity Solution Tree.
- Work closely with client-facing internal teams to gather feedback and ensure strategic alignment within the business.
- Turn your roadmap into features and build the solutions with designers, data engineers and product engineers to deliver the defined features, in close collaboration with your Sales & Ops stakeholders.
- Groom and plan sprint content with the Engineer Squad Lead and rigorously test your features to ensure a bug-free release.
- Work closely with the other Product Managers to share best practices and make recommendations for Tech process improvement
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Management.
- You are analytical, and rigorous when gathering data, KPIs and baselines before starting anything
- You are curious about and can understand the needs of all your stakeholders, and are known for your interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English
- Period : asap until the end of september
- Remote accepted
- Part time accepted (minimum 3 days)
- Product Team