Vision & Culture
We will change how beautiful and authentic high-quality digital imagery is created.
- Rich culture
- Creative: be state of the art, become experts
- Flexible, challenging
- Fast and bold decision-making
- Collective resilience & energy
- Transparency to help individual decision-making
- Friendly culture
- Fun & sense of humour
- Management accessibility
- Caring & respectful
- Knowledge sharing & help
Fundraising - 18M$
New offices + 2nd fundraising 45M$
3rd fundraising - 230M$ + New verticals launch
New AI product testing
V1 Meero Suite launch + acquisition of 2 AI companies
Technological shift: stop of POD (photo on demand) division, focus on the development of AI photo editing applications
Keep It Simple
We embrace clarity & simplicity. We focus on what really matters.
Shaping Entrepreneurial Mindset
We encourage autonomy, acceptance of a challenge and a taste for adventure. We seek to inspire and provide the space for all to use their talent.
We take responsibility for our actions and deliver on our promises.
We take care of our customers, internal & external. We work hard to meet their needs.
Be excellent! In what we do and how we do it. With rigour, care and dedication.
Perks & rituals
- Inclusive sports lessons & tournaments
- Cosy & brand new premises in the heart of Paris
- Qualitative onboarding process by the People department
- Interesting training courses in languages, personal development, specific tools, etc.
- Fun quarterly team buildings
And lots of other little surprises (food tasting, conferences, photo contests, massages, etc.) organised by the People team to give you the best possible experience at Meero.
- Monthly events: office days (3 days per month when everyone in Europe gathers at the office), all hands meetings, happeeros (= afterworks), breakfasts
- Annual events: Summer, Halloween and Xmas parties + offsites