- Télétravail total possible
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech, Mobile Apps
- De 15 à 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
Their mission is to make everyone’s life more rewarding. Joko is bringing FinTech into the world of rewards, with the ambition to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of consumers around the world.
They started their mission by launching a mobile app that rewards everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
They have been growing very fast (500k+ users) since they launched… and it’s only the beginning!
- 500k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €3 billion transactions processed
- €12M+ raised from tier 1 investors
- 25+ team members, and counting
What they are looking for
At Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- And a lot of fun!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to establish Joko as the most powerful acquisition and loyalty solution for retailers, while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Sales Executive, your main mission will be to prospect and sign top retailers selling them acquisition and loyalty campaigns on Joko. You will deal with a still untapped set of data (the banking data) to provide them with the most cost effective, simple and elegant marketing solution. As it’s 100% performance-based (retailers paying a commission only in case of sale), targeted based on payment data, drive-to-store, with no IT integration and 100% mesurable, we have all what it takes to impose Joko as the most powerful marketing solution for retailers.
You will report to the co-founder & CRO in charge of the sales and your responsibilities will be:
- Sign commercial partnerships with key accounts in retail
- Work on a complete sales cycle (from prospecting to signing)
- Estimate the revenue potential of each prospects based on Joko users spendings
- Analyse payment data and produce qualitative insights to be the more accurate possible when pitching Joko to marketing directors
- Work on improving sales processes, commercial approaches and KPIs monitoring
- Develop relationships with marketing directors and agencies at top levels
- Experience: You have at least 2-5 years of experience in B2B Sales selling to Key Accounts with complex sales process
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you set the bar high and like getting things done
- Autonomy: You understand and learn quickly, you like overachieving objectives and love closing deals
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills and you are emphatic
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken
- Education: You graduated from a top engineering or business school
Meet the Joko team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin