Financial Controller - Group Steering function
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
With more than 300 million customers around the world and branches in more than 30 countries, Europ Assistance is one of the major global players of assistance services in 7 areas: automotive, travel, home, IT/Cyber, health, senior care and lifestyle.
In 1963, Europ Assistance invented the assistance business. We are still a market leader today promoting new customer solutions and product innovation in designing assistance solutions for BToB partners in the fields of automotive, travel, insurers, banks/Payment, utilities and so on. Europ Assistance, 12 000 employees, 40% growth in 2022, is fully owned by Generali Group.
Europ Assistance Holding provides a great opportunity to learn from professionals working in an international context operating on a global scale.
“You Live, We Care” is what we stand for in the eyes of the world, and it’s our employees who bring those values to life. To our employees, “we care” means that we are supportive, available, reliable and easy to work with. As a leader in the assistance industry, we are looking for passionate, committed, and self-driven talent to help us shape the future of the industry.
Europ Assistance is committed to inclusion and non-discrimination. We act in favour of disability, social diversity and equality. Above all, we recruit skills and personalities, and diversity within our teams is key because it is a source of innovation and performance.
Make an impact, join Europ Assistance!
The open position is available in the Group Steering function, reporting to the Head of Group steering.
Within the Group Accounting and Consolidation team, the Group Steering function coordinates the process for all actual closings and budget/planning processes, analyzing the financial performance of Europ Assistance as a Group, delivering presentations to the top management and all the relevant stakeholders.
In your position, you will play a key role in all the areas of financial planning, working closely with the Controlling department in an international and dynamic environment, interacting with various stakeholders within the Group.
Mission and main responsibilities of the Group Steering function**:**
1. Group financial steering
• Plan and coordinate all the Forecast, Budget and Plan submissions for the whole Europ Assistance Group, steering the Group result and delivering presentations on key financial data to the top management and all the internal/external stakeholders
• Review and steer the Group result at each quarterly actual closing, preparing a management report with comparison versus budget, forecast and previous exercises
• Coordination in Group presentations to the parent company, Assicurazioni Generali
• Support in any other financial Group presentations (Finance board, Board of Directors, Management committee, etc.)
2. Transversal projects
• Provide regular financial disclosure to other Europ Assistance central teams (Tax, Expenses, Risk, Legal, Business lines, etc.)
• Support EA Finance management in any ad hoc analysis and projects
• Master’s degree in economics and business management
• A work experience of 3 years minimum
• a first experience in the Insurance/Assistance sector would be a plus
• strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• process and systems improvement mindset
• proactive behaviour and strong interpersonal skills, being able to maintain good working relationships with all the stakeholders
• ability to communicate fluently in English is required
HR / N+1 / N+2