The open position is available in the Group Steering function, reporting to the Head of Group steering.
Within the Group Accounting and Consolidation team, the Group Steering function coordinates the process for all actual closings and budget/planning processes, analyzing the financial performance of Europ Assistance as a Group, delivering presentations to the top management and all the relevant stakeholders.
In your position, you will play a key role in all the areas of financial planning, working closely with the Controlling department in an international and dynamic environment, interacting with various stakeholders within the Group.
Mission and main responsibilities of the Group Steering function**:**
1. Group financial steering
• Plan and coordinate all the Forecast, Budget and Plan submissions for the whole Europ Assistance Group, steering the Group result and delivering presentations on key financial data to the top management and all the internal/external stakeholders
• Review and steer the Group result at each quarterly actual closing, preparing a management report with comparison versus budget, forecast and previous exercises
• Coordination in Group presentations to the parent company, Assicurazioni Generali
• Support in any other financial Group presentations (Finance board, Board of Directors, Management committee, etc.)
2. Transversal projects
• Provide regular financial disclosure to other Europ Assistance central teams (Tax, Expenses, Risk, Legal, Business lines, etc.)
• Support EA Finance management in any ad hoc analysis and projects
• Master’s degree in economics and business management
• A work experience of 3 years minimum
• a first experience in the Insurance/Assistance sector would be a plus
• strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• process and systems improvement mindset
• proactive behaviour and strong interpersonal skills, being able to maintain good working relationships with all the stakeholders
• ability to communicate fluently in English is required
HR / N+1 / N+2
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Audit / Consolidation / Transaction Services”.