- Education, Recrutement, Formation
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Client Relations Manager Kenya
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
ETS Global B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of ETS, is the international arm of ETS that brings ETS expertise to educational and business communities around the world.
Our mission is to advance quality and equity in education worldwide supporting learners at every important stage of their journey and to facilitate access to new educational and professional opportunities.
ETS Global offers a wide range of language assessments, including ETS’ two well-known English proficiency tests - the TOEIC® test and the TOEFL® test - and in addition the Pipplet test, assessing oral and written skills of job seekers, employees, and learners, in 40 languages.
As Client Relations Manager in Kenya your missions will include:
Client Relationships Management
- Maintain and develop relationships with B2I (Academic Institutions, Language Schools, Agents) in country.
- Develop strong working relationships with government organizations with influence on higher education policies.
- Conduct presentations to clients face to face or via webinars and represent TOEFL at industry conferences.
- Visit Higher Education institutions, language schools and partners using ETS’s assessment tools
- Ensure that TOEFL products and features are recognized and preferred by targeted institutions
- Manage client inquiries and resolve issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Understand the needs and challenges that higher education institutions are facing related to languages and English in particular
- Actively support demand generation in country
- Increase visibility and volume of the TOEFL test in country
- Support and Recruit TOEFL iBT Test Centers in the region
- Develop partnerships
- Gather, analyze and report market intelligence, trends and developments,
- Communicate client needs
- Act as the liaison for partnerships in the region
- Investigate if successful projects can be duplicated in other countries
This is a full-time position based in Kenya
Why ETS Global ?
- Join an international company with a meaningful mission, leader in the language assessment industry
- Be part of a multicultural & very open-minded Team
- Lots of possibilities to grow in many regions of the world and in a fast-paced environment
- A hybrid work model: complete flexibility to work from home or in the office
- A lot of benefits
- A strong culture encouraging initiatives, based on trust, teamwork and ownership
- Moments for sharing and having fun
Preferred experience / Education / Job requirements
- University Degree in English Language Teaching or English Literature
- Experience + Certificate of teacher of English as a second/ foreign language
- A post graduate degree in TESOL, Education and Business would be an asset
- At least three years of experience
- Experience working in or with institutions of higher education
- Experience working in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Experience working in a customer service or client relations capacity
- Experience in English language teaching
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Another language is a plus
- Ability to make public presentations
- Travel availability (mostly in Kenya and other African English speaking countries)
- Organizational skills, ability to drive results, taking responsibility and being able to work independently
- Flexibility and relationship-building, interpersonal skills
- Awareness of higher education system in Kenya
- Interview with the HR Team
- Interview with the Manager