- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- > 1 an
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- > 1 an
At Elevo, we believe in a more human world of work.
We also think that a well designed software can help induce a positive shift in how companies think about people management and employee experience as a whole.
Historically, it’s been backwards: HR software is focused on payroll and finance in a clunky, disengaging way. We believe in delivering a management framework that works, enabled by a smooth, beautiful software to make people management work better.
More info on Elevo:
- We are inspired by the best practices we have witnessed first hand in our past experiences in bigger tech companies such as Apple, Google or Criteo.
- Elevo now counts 170+ customers, number which is expected to more than double by the end of the year 2021 with well known startups (Aircall, Ledger, BlaBlaCar, Frichti) and many other leaders (JCDecaux, Picard, RATP Smart Systems, etc.)
- Very high customer satisfaction c.f. our Trustfolio page (in French)
- Team of 25 people that is expected to double in the coming 12 months
We are currently growing our Product team with an experienced designer willing to build the most amazing Talent Management solution.
As a the first Product Designer, you will be in charge of Elevo’s product design culture being part of our Product team that is passionate about solving problems.
You will partner with your team’s PM to discover our users’ needs through research, and prototype solutions. You will ensure perfect implementation with engineers thanks to clean mockups, detailed specs and ensuring the creation and the maintenance of design guidelines.
You’ll use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to deliver delightful experiences.
If you are looking for a fast-growing company where you can evolve, bring your best practices in Product design to build a truly innovative product, this job is for you!
Do not hesitate to apply! 📩
Your missions as a Product Designer 💪🏻
User research 🔎
- Partner with Product managers and Engineers to make product and design decisions informed by user research, market trends and business goals
- Animate co-creation workshops with the different teams or customers
- Bring our users front and centre. Guide products towards undoubtedly simple and natural solutions that resonate with the users and empower them to work more efficient
- Feasibility awareness – Craft designs never losing sight of the scope and technical challenges
- You are able to conceptualize innovative interfaces and prioritize user needs
- Monitor the development and integration of features to ensure quality and consistency of design
User interface 🎨
- Create and maintain our design guidelines and brand consistency, elevate overall product quality and design execution.
- Raise the product’s quality by following clear interface principles, patterns, and content
- You are fluent in English (oral and written), the Product and Tech team work in English
- You are a full stack designer, at ease on both UX and UI methodologies
- You are really confortable and pro-efficient with Figma
- You have already worked in agile
- You have a very good team spirit and you are open-minded - you know how to defend your ideas but also to question your proposals
- You have at least 1 year of Product Design Experience of web app
- You have experience working with B2B customers
About you ❤️
- Your are driven and work with autonomy
- You love working as a team, and so do us!
- Humble, willing to learn, good listener and always capable of challenging your assumptions
- Your express curiosity for Management and HR topics
Office & Team Life
- Great office in the center of Paris with a terrace !
- Company fun offsites : usually 2-3 days, previous years brought us to Courchevel, Bruxelles, French countryside, …
- Global company all hands meeting (once/twice a year). Usually a half a day on future strategy presentation and half a day of fun stuff. We fly everyone to the same location.
- Latest Apple laptop
- Every team has a Quarterly Team budget they can spend how they please (team activities, restaurant, and more…)
- Monthly remote event to get to know each other around our in-house made game (guaranteed fun time)
- Sabbatical time off: every 3 years you receive an extra 4 weeks of time off
- Remote friendly policy with full remote possible
- Work-life balance: this is very important to us and we make sure this is a reality
- Parity: 55% of our teams are women
- Parenthood welcomed (we signed the ParentalAct)
- Great healthcare and retirement benefits
1️⃣ Screening call with Thibault, our COO (30 min)
2️⃣ Interview with Charline, our Lead Product Manager (30 mn)
3️⃣ Study Case to prepare at home before last round ⬇️
4️⃣ Study Case restitution on-site, with several team members (3h)
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin