- SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Lead Product Manager
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
Cette offre a été pourvue !
At Elevo, we think a well crafted software can help induce a positive paradigm shift in how companies think about people management. Historically, it’s been backwards: HR software usually emulates existing workflow in a clunky, disengaging way. We believe in delivering a management framework that works, enabled by a smooth, beautiful software to make people management work better.
We are looking for pragmatic, like-minded people that like to think through challenges to deliver the best product we can.
🎉 Our Culture
- We build a product that will solve actual problems for our clients.
- We believe in being a core product for our client and not a gadget
- Our product is easily approachable, intuitive, predictable and enjoyable to use
- We start simple, then expand
🏆 Elevo platform
- Our customer base is growing exponentially both in number of organization using Elevo and size of the companies we serve
- We are rapidly expanding Elevo features to improve existing use cases and support new ones
- We have a very strong customer loyalty
- We put great care into delivering a reliable product
- We have a full roadmap of new and exciting ideas to pursue
🧭 Your mission
- As the Lead Product Manager at Elevo, you will have a critical role in structuring the product function at Elevo, during a high-growth phase of the company.
You will put yourself in the shoes of our users and really get to understand what drives them and how Elevo can bring the best value to them:
- an HR pushing a new innovative process in their company with Elevo
- a Manager leading and coaching his/her team to success
- an Individual Contributor following on his/her development and objectives
- You will identify strategic and impactful features/improvements to establish the Elevo roadmap along with the founders
- You’ll be responsible for shipping high quality features while being an asset to the Tech team, making sure nothing gets in their way
- You will have a strategic role in estimating the ROI of a diverse set of features options, to build our roadmap
- You will have a central role, interacting with the Sales, Marketing, Success and Operations team in order to get the full picture
🧰 What you’ll work on
- User research
- Product planning
- Product definition and specing
- Product owner: follow and track development
- Quality Assurance
💎 Who you’ll work with
- As of August 2020, Elevo is a team of 15, we take pride in being a small and very efficient team today and we continue to grow very quickly and profitable.
- You will be the first employee fully dedicated to the Product, this will lead you to have interaction across the all company.
- You will work in close collaboration with Thibault, Léo and the developers
- You will report to Thibault
We are looking for a super dedicated person, with 2+ years of PM experience, who will have demonstrated passion about Product Development in a previous role.
- You have successfully delivered several end to end product projects with varied stakeholders (back and front developers, UI & UX designers, agencies, etc.)
- Previous experience in shipping a Web app product (B2B SaaS is ideal)
- Excellent communicator (writing and speaking)
- Solid engineering or scientific background
- Fluent English and French speaking
- Analytics mindset
- Problem solver
- Thorough in investigating topics
- Detail oriented
- Strong empathy for users
- Solid business vision
- Knows the challenges of an early-stage startup
- Two 30 min screening calls
- Case study at home
- On site interviews
Meet the Elevo team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin