- De 50 à 250 salariés
Junior VoIP Telecom Engineer - Paris, France
- Télétravail partiel possible
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Diabolocom develops and operates a cutting-edge cloud platform used by renowned brands to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, sms).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services. On top of rich business-oriented user interfaces, we provide APIs and toolkits that allow our customers to build automations and implement advanced workflows around customer interaction. This is what we call Augmented Customer Interaction.
We have offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan and serve clients across five continents thanks to our private cloud located in datacenters around Europe and built on our own voice and Internet networks. We also run operations for our clients in the US, South America, Africa and Asia by deploying our solutions on Amazon AWS and Google platforms.
Part of the DevOps / System & Network team, you will be in charge of managing level 2 and 3 telecom incidents, and your main missions will be:
- Technical interface with our customers to retrieve the information necessary for the investigations
- Analysis of traces and logs using our monitoring tools to determine if the problem is real and its origin
- Reporting and follow-up of incidents to the telecom operators with which we are interconnected
- Feedback and updating of our technical knowledge base
As a young graduate of an engineering school (or equivalent) in networks and telecommunications, you wish to quickly develop your skills in networks and VoIP within an experienced team in an international environment.
Even though we will train you, knowledge of the following technologies will be highly appreciated:
- VoIP protocols (SIP, RTP, WebRTC)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Analysis and investigation (logs, wireshark, tshark, tcpdump…)
- Oracle Acme Packet SBC, SIP-I, Asterisk, FreeSwitch, Kamailio
Good verbal and written communication in English is essential for this position.
- Call with the HR
- Technical test
- On-site interview with the Team Lead and CEO
Meet the Diabolocom team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin