Head of Product
- Début :
- Bac +3
- > 4 ans
- Big Data, E-commerce
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Head of Product
Why Data Impact ?
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
This is where Data Impact comes in! We collect over 3.5 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
Today: Data-Impact is a leader in e-retail analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 25 countries, we are looking for new colleagues to join our great team!
A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 20 nationalities
Real career development opportunities
A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
Descriptif du poste
Our product is great, but you can help make it better. We are looking for a Head of Product or experienced product manager to lead a product development process through the life-cycle from conception to launch to adoption and retention and deliver a superior user experience. You will direct your team to define new product features, prioritize the product roadmap, and contribute to tight product release cycles
You will guide new product development through all stages of the product life cycle, from the identification of custom-er needs and product definition through development, launch, and sustainment. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will work closely with dev teams, design, marketing, and business operations teams. You will be responsible for shaping our overall product strategy and roadmap, working closely with the executive team to support the achievement of company business objectives.
You will join our growing product team to achieve and deliver our strategy by:
• Working with the Management to determine priority and business objectives
• Steering the product strategy and roadmap to accompany Data Impact’s international growth
• Preparing and Participating in PSI Planning focusing on future market demands
• Maintaining review and prioritizing Product Roadmap with relevant stakeholders
• Interacting directly with users/client to access needs and anticipate future development
• Challenging the existing processes / tools to improve and optimize
• Building and managing a team of Product Owners, UX/UI
• Working closely with team members and the development team to define and prioritise the team Backlog (ensure balance between user needs the company’s technical integrity and economic objectives)
• Participating /Leading relevant meetings: product management, planning, backlog/vision refinement, sprint planning, demo and reviews
• Owning and communicating the program vision
Starting as soon as possible.
Keywords about you and the job : Curious, analytical, customer-focused, passionate about your product, leader/coach, agile, Project-oriented, geek, creative, SaaS, BtoB
• 4 years of successful experience as a PM
• Agile experience or certification (preferably PO or Product Manager)
• Experience working in SaaS and B2B companies
• Experience or knowledge of working within the world of development
• Excellent communication skills and ability to exchange with colleagues and clients of all hierarchical and technical levels
• Organised, methodical, attention to detail
• Ability to analyse both quantitative and qualitative information
• Ability to translate a vision unto concrete actions
• Good listening skills
• Ability to adapt and to work to time constraints
• Bilingual, or native equivalent level in French and English
Déroulement des entretiens
Telephone interview with HR
Video interview with Scrum Master
Interviews with co-founders with presentation to prepare and then the Board
Découvrez l'équipe de Data Impact
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin