Head of Product
- Permanent contract
- 3 years of college
- > 4 years
- Big Data, E-commerce
- From 50 to 250 employees
Head of Product
- Permanent contract
Why Data Impact ?
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
This is where Data Impact comes in! We collect over 3.5 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
Today: Data-Impact is a leader in e-retail analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 25 countries, we are looking for new colleagues to join our great team!
A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 20 nationalities
Real career development opportunities
A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
Our product is great, but you can help make it better. We are looking for a Head of Product or experienced product manager to lead a product development process through the life-cycle from conception to launch to adoption and retention and deliver a superior user experience. You will direct your team to define new product features, prioritize the product roadmap, and contribute to tight product release cycles
You will guide new product development through all stages of the product life cy-cle, from the identification of customer needs and product definition through de-velopment, launch, and sustainment. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will work closely with dev teams, design, marketing, and business operations teams. You will be responsible for shaping our overall product strategy and roadmap, working closely with the executive team to support the achievement of company business objectives.
You will join our growing product team to achieve and deliver our strategy by:
• Working closely with team members and the development team to define and prioritise the team Backlog (ensure balance between user needs the company’s technical integrity and economic objectives)
• Participate /Lead relevant meetings: product management, planning, backlog/vision refinement …..
• Own and communicate the program vision
• Participate in regular release/sprint planning, demo and reviews
• Maintain review and prioritize Product Roadmap with relevant stakeholders
• Work with the Management to determine priority and business objectives
• Prepare and Participate in PSI Planning focusing on futures market demands
• Steer the product strategy and roadmap to accompany Data Impact’s international growth
• Challenge the existing processes / tools to improve and optimize
• Interact directly with users/client to access needs and anticipate future development
• Build and manage a team of Product Owners, UX/UI
Keywords about you and the job : Curious, analytical, customer-focused, passionate about your product, leader/coach, agile, Project-oriented, creative, SaaS, BtoB
• 4 years of successful experience as a PM and Agile methodology
• Agile experience or certification (preferably PO or product Manager)
• Bilingual, or excellent level in, French and English
• Excellent communication skills and ability to exchange with colleagues and clients of all hierarchical and technical levels
• Organised, methodical, attention to detail
• Ability to analyse both quantitative and qualitative information
• Ability to translate a vision unto concrete actions
• Good listening skills
• Ability to adapt and to work to time constraints
Echange téléphonique, entretien scrum master et equipe, entretien co-ondateur
Meet the Data Impact team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin