- Début : December 1, 2019
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 2 ans
- Electronique / Télécommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
Descriptif du poste
Join the Aircall Product team!
Product Managers are key enablers to make the voice of our customers resonate internally and to draft the right solutions to meet their needs.
Product and engineering teams are working closely and are organized around 8 Product Engineering tribes: Account, Setup, Network, Messaging, Telephony, Analytics, Enrichment & Ecosystem.
Our organisation rests upon Business Objectives that our roadmap strives to meet.
What you will do:
- Manage the roadmap for your squad: prioritise a wide range of inputs to make sure your squad is working on the most impactful topics
- Drive your squad to imagine the best solution to these problems
- Scope and define the specifics of the solution
- Contribute to defining your Tribe roadmap with a Lead Product Manager
- Evaluate if the solutions have solved the problem through qualitative (beta, client feedback) and quantitative measures
- Use data as a tool to support your hypotheses, validate solutions and evaluate success
- Be an ambassador of your Tribe across the entire company
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Community, transparency, ambition and team work — these are the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
- At least one significant experience in a similar role
- Proven track-record of launching products from ideation to production
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience building a SaaS product is a strong plus
- Strong business sense
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last.
Découvrez l'équipe de Aircall
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin