Stockly's Tech team has two main goals:
Increase sales volume by adding new features, such as opening new product categories, adding support for new CMS, etc.
Decrease the human effort required to process volume by automating tasks and providing tools to increase productivity.
There are currently 5 teams:
- Backoffice: In charge of building the interface for order tracking
- Business Intelligence: Integration of numerical analyses in the processes
- Engine: In charge of the computer modelling of new problems
- Integrations: In charge of the technical connections with our partners
- Smooth: Ensuring the stability of basic services and tools
- Tech Solvers: Technical support for order management
Software Engineer - Backend Specialist
Software Engineer - Front Specialist
Millions API exchanges / day
Technologies and tools
To join performance, reliability and productivity. Also, it's the preferred language for developers according to the latest Stack Overflow surveys 😜
We regularly organize Rust meet-ups: www.stockly.ai/meetup
To centralize all our knowledge, working methods and documentation
To help developers focus on engineering
Organization and methodologies
Process close to agile:
- Annual: We define goals, which indicate the main priorities for the coming year
- Quarterly: We work collectively on OKRs. They help align all teams on upcoming priorities and settle micro prioritisation debates.
- Weekly: Team Weekly: Alignment within the team, division of labor, and checking for conflicts. Company Weekly: Alignment between teams.
- Daily: Reporting & Spread of knowledge
- Collective Thinking: At Stockly we believe that idea debate is a key component of solution design, so we regularly discuss implementations collectively.
- Entry-test to be sent by email - You will have some time to do it at home
- 20min video-call with our Talent Acquisition - To understand your background and motivations
- 1-hour face to face (or remote) interview with one of our Team Leader - To have a deeper discussion on your profile and Stockly
In addition for fixed-term contracts
- Half-a-day immersion at Stockly to meet all the team (on site or in remote) and put yourself in the shoes of a Stockler
- 🎉 Final offer🎉