Partner Success Principal (French-speaking)
Who are they?
Via is the world leader in digital mobility solutions with more than 600 partners in 35 countries. The company is currently valued at over $3.5 billion and acquired Citymapper in 2023. Originally from the United States, Via’s office locations now include Israel, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK and France.
🔍 Their mission?
Reinvent public transport.
Via provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions, service design, and operational expertise to power transportation for children with special needs, improved service for senior citizens, new mobility solutions for people with disabilities, reduction of congestion at work sites or improving public transit between suburban areas and city centers.
Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
Via is convinced that transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. That’s why they partner up with governments, companies, universities, hospitals, and many others, to make transportation more sustainable, inclusive, accessible, efficient, and affordable for everyone.
🏆 Winner of Inc. Magazine’s Best in Business Awards in the software category for Companies That Put Purpose Before Profit and listed among the 17 Ventures That Embody the U.N.’s 17 Sustainability Goals. Ranked among the 10 most innovative companies working on social good of 2023 by Fast Company
Rencontrez Clelia, Partner Success Principal, France Benelux
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As Partner Success Principal, you are the face of Via to our partners and the voice of our partners within our organization. In this dynamic role, you are responsible for building genuine and durable customer relationships and for converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth. You will serve as our partners’ trusted advisor, providing strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, and product-related issues. Simultaneously, you will be an internal advocate for partners within Via, championing new products and capabilities to facilitate the expansion of each partner’s service size and scope. Through this process you’ll become an expert on the Via platform, including Remix’s transit planning and scheduling platform, and will partner cross-functionally with teams across the business to drive product and operational improvements.🎥 Watch Clelia talk about her experience in this role: https://www.youtube.com/embed/VIXcJCrnapg
What You'll Do:
- Develop a vision and strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partner’s strengths and weaknesses, and assist partners in setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
- Become an expert on the Via platform: Leveraging deep product knowledge, innovatively resolve partners’ pain points and identify opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service’s quality, efficiency, and growth.
- Leverage Via’s deep and cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, and rider and driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partner’s service and action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Negotiate and sign contract renewals and service expansions to increase year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, including experience directly advising and persuading, and negotiating with customers
- Data-driven and operationally savvy, you seek to leverage operational success into long-term partner retention and revenue growth
- Demonstrated record of building and fostering durable business relationships; you remain calm and collected when facing crisis or criticism, and celebrate customers’ successes with them
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy: you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Able to travel and excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Have a record of academic achievement
- Fully fluent in French and English
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
D'autres offres de Opérations
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !