Lead Software Engineer - CDI Paris
Who are they?
At Spinergie, we aim to take part in the decarbonization of the maritime industry and the development of offshore wind. It is a complex and urgent challenge to take up for the protection of oceans and the energy transition.
Our ambition is to mobilize our collective intelligence and our proprietary algorithms to transform millions of data points into operational insights and recommendations. For our clients - stakeholders in the global maritime and energy industries - this translates into a SaaS solution that helps them track their operations in real-time and analyse their performance.
Decarbonising offshore activities has become a key concern. Our latest fundraising will help us to triple our team and speed up our development. In addition to our offices in France and the US, we plan to soon open new locations in Asia and South America.
Why join us?
Because you will have an impact
You will be engaged in building a platform specialised in the analysis of maritime activities which helps our clients to lower their carbon emissions.
You will also contribute to Spinergie’s development by expanding our solution and anticipating our clients’ needs.
Because you will be stimulated
We are a passionate, ambitious and target-driven team. Joining Spinergie will allow you to be autonomous. You will also be able to tackle technological challenges in an international team. Your ideas and initiatives will be deeply appreciated, as we value teamwork.
Because we care about people
We push people to find their balance within Spinergie. Listening, helping each other and trust are the pillars of our relations. You will gain flexibility by being able to work remotely.
Rencontrez Marine, Account Manager
- Manage a team of 2 to 5 software engineers
- Coordinate with engineering, product and design leads to define a vision and strategy for your cross-functional team
- Own the decisions with regards to the technical stack which is constantly evolving (back & front-end frameworks, CI environment, servers infrastructure, databases)
- Help foster a culture around performance - whether it is streamlining thousands of data points on interactive maps in real-time or processing large chunks of data on the backend, both have to be done in a clever way
- Drive the delivery of your team to help us meet business objectives
- Mentor, pair, and delegate work to foster the professional and technical growth of your teammates
- Help scale our codebase while maintaining our strong engineering cultur
- Help build a collaborative, diverse and supportive team culture and make others shine
- Run interviews to hire new team members promoting our culture
- You have a track record of taking initiative to improve the team’s working conditions, as well as supporting your teammates and helping them grow
- You have a strong experience in programming. Mastering the technologies we are using is not an issue at all. As long as you are willing to learn it doesn’t matter if you’ve been using Python, Typescript or Angular
- You can collaboratively lead the evolution of your team. You have excellent communication skills, which help you diffuse knowledge and align people to work successfully on their projects
- You are a pragmatic and solution-oriented engineer who is interested in hard problems and delivering value
- You want to help build an innovative product used by thousands of users and leave your mark on the maritime industry
- You speak English fluently
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Dev Fullstack
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !