Cette offre a été pourvue !
Sorare is the new game for fans of football. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players and hone your passion to earn prizes. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the beautiful game on Sorare.
The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own their football passion.
Founded in 2018, Sorare was created by football fans for football fans. The platform had card sales volume of over $70M (€50M) since January 2021 across 140 countries. Based in Paris, Sorare is funded by a world-class team including Benchmark, Accel Partners, e.ventures, footballers Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand.
Sorare is looking for an Economist to join the team in Paris. You should be experienced in modeling and regulating economies. We are building a complex game built on a real economy, backed by blockchain. Our players buy and trade cards and have a core game loop that involves real statistical performance of football players. You will help to build an economy that supports our games and delights our players. This role would suit someone who enjoys building things, working in small, fast paced teams and wants a role that has a high level of autonomy and ownership on a game.
You do not need to love Football to work here, we’re keen to find someone who loves building economies and sees an exciting challenge in creating a complex and real economy within a growing global game.
- You will be responsible for designing an effective and efficient economy for our game.
- Report directly to the CEO
- Design, optimize and implement flexible market systems and features: progression & reward structures, supply & demand balancing, monetization strategies etc
- Create Elaborate pricing strategies
- Collect and analyze data; report on performance, suggest and implement optimizations
- Roll up your sleeves and design a new robust and player driven economy of epic proportions!
- Experience - Previous experience modeling and regulating economies
- Economics -You have a passion for economics with a keen interest in behavioural as well as classical economics. You understand how economic incentives motivates people in different ways and you are enthusiastic about finding the right incentives for our gamers.
- Data driven -You rapidly explore solutions, produce detailed prototypes and analyze your impact. You are able to model problems into quantitative systems, anticipate downstream effects, and draw actionable conclusions
- Empathy - You deeply understand how gamers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
- Appreciation for Quality -You are very enthusiastic about your favourite games, and can articulate why they’re incredible and how the economy within those games work. You are excited to build a robust economic system within our game.
- Collaboration-You collaborate effectively with engineers and product designers. You influence through data, example, and excitement.
- Excellence - You like working smart and evolving in an organization with a culture of getting things done and meeting ambitious goals.
Why join us?
- Ambition - Join an early-stage startup with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact - Joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We’re looking to hire talented, autonomous people who can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Stock Options - We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care - We offer fully subsidised/covered health care
- Gym Membership - We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Holidays - We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Latest Tech - When you join Sorare, you will be awarded €2500 to spend on equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers - Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation - Employees relocating to Paris will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note, we speak English in the studio, please submit your application in English so we can review.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin