R&D Computer Vision Engineer
- > Bac +5 / Doctorat
- Big Data, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning
- De 15 à 50 salariés
R&D Computer Vision Engineer
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Sicara accompagne ses clients à prendre le tournant de l’intelligence artificielle en développant des applications sur-mesure de reconnaissance d’images.
Descriptif du poste
Who are we?
Sicara is a Paris-based startup that builds tailor-made Computer Vision solutions. Our clients, corporations, SMEs and startups, rely on our expert teams to implement state-of-the art technical solutions to address real-life challenging business problems.
For instance we have built:
- A recommendation tool based on Computer Vision that helps Architects choose the best flooring when planning construction work.
- A recommendation engine for ecommerce platforms that analyses items’ shapes and textures to increase the suggestions’ accuracy.
- A food detection and classification tool that automatically bills cafeteria customers based on a picture of their food tray.
The technical team is already composed of 24 AI Engineers from the best engineering schools with majors in Data Science, and a proven ability to push to production clean code. Each time we start working with a client, we set up a mixed team of technical experts, domain experts, and Agile & Lean experts that will take over the end-to-end project, from creating the dataset to coding the software.
One year ago, we launched an internal R&D team. Their goals are:
- Make Sicara a reference in the Computer Vision industry by publishing articles.
- Educate the data scientists team on state of the art Computer Vision topics.
- Develop tools that will allow our teams to succeed even faster our projects.
Computer Vision and AI will revolutionize tens of industries in the close future. We want to be a part of this revolution, as an independent French startup. We are looking for pioneers to join the show.
- Your job is to take part in all the missions of the R&D Team:
- Develop internal tools and enablers. Some of them will be open-sourced.
- Review the state of the art, by reading and testing the latest publications, in order to make recommendations on specific technical challenges.
- Explore an algorithm if the need arises on a project and educate the team
- Implement state-of-the-art algorithms in a clean, easy to use, repo.
- Develop Proof of Concepts to help our commercial team win calls for tender.
- Write thrilling tech articles on our blog (sicara.ai/blog), and speak at renowned conferences.
All our R&D efforts are shifted towards solving issues encountered in our projects or in our client’s businesses. This entails small iteration cycles (2-8 weeks) and continuous exchanges with the projects teams.
Who are you?
- You have a PhD in Computer Vision / Image Recognition.
- You enjoy keeping up to date with state of the art algorithms and technologies.
- You are willing to work on Applied R&D missions, with a focus on business impact.
- You want to share your expertise with others and seize leadership opportunities in a fast moving environment
- You love clean code
Découvrez l'équipe de Sicara
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin