- E-commerce, Restauration, FoodTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Business Developer B2B Internship - French Speaker
- Stage (6 mois)
- Début :
- Salaire : 700 € / mois
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
SENSATERRA is the European marketplace offering hot beverages (tea, coffee, chocolate…) directly from independent specialists/craftsmen
🌍 Currently in France, Germany and Italy, our wish is to become the leading marketplace for hot beverages, whether for consumers or for hot drinks specialists
💕 Please find below our most important values:
Challenges: You are fond of challenges? Objectives do not scare you and overcoming them is your mindset? You will fit Sensaterra ! Challenges motivated us and we work as a team to overcome them everyday 😊
Curiosity: In our opinion, tolerance, open-mindedness and willingness to discover are at the core of our values. We want you to grow and keep your curiosity growing within the company. Thus, you will have the opportunity to attend diverse speeches and training and you will have a personalized follow-up.
Trust: Trust is our keyword, whether it is within the company or with our suppliers. Working with SENSATERRA means having responsibilities from day 1 and evolving within the company (regular internal promotions)
Team spirit: As great sportsmen/women, we believe the only way to achieve our mission and fill our objectives is by working together!
If you find yourself into this description, don’t hesitate anymore and meet us for this great adventure 😊
We are looking for a French native speaker Business Developer to develop and be fully in charge of the French market. You will join the adventure from the beginning, and you will contribute to the growth of the company in Europe. You will work in a multicultural company & offices (job based in the city center of Paris).
As a Business Developer B2B, you will be in charge of growing the company business on the French market. Main responsibilities include:
1. Sourcing and Prospection: You will be the one who is researching and qualifying new companies to present our solution for a better quality coffee everyday. Prospection (phone calling, or face to face meetings), negotiating and finding the best agreement is all in your hands. You will have to develop in autonomy (and the help of your manager) your customer portfolio (small companies to medium and big sized companies).
2. Post Sales: You will be in charge of tracking first orders and being sure that everything is well settled by your clients. Your organization skills will show itself!
3. Sales strategy: You will create and have access to internal tools in order to follow customer numbers and develop a proper sourcing strategy. You will also help us structure the processes that will allow all new joiners to be more efficient!
4. Data Tracking: You will follow all project data results, analyze and forecast future steps in order to take necessary actions for French market.
5. Fairs & events: And of course, you will be the best SENSATERRA representative during hot beverages fairs in France.
● Office in the center of Paris: Sentier, the ‘French Silicon Valley’
● Opportunity to become one of the 1st employee of a fast-growing startup and create everything from scratch
● Sharing offices with 3 other companies which are mainly hiring international profiles (you will meet lots of French speaking people!)
c Opportunity to learn from people that faced with the same issues to grow their businesses in Europe
● Fully-equipped office with, of course, high-quality free hot drinks 😊
● Remuneration: 700 Euros (Gross) and unlimited bonus 🤑
● 50% Navigo (transportation pass)
● Good work-life balance
● You are fond of challenges; you are proactive and ultra-motivated by being invested in an ambitious start-up launch and growth
● You are a SALES person: you contact your leads by phone and never give up!
● You already have sales experience (or feel you can do it!)
● You enjoy human relations. You are dynamic
● You are not afraid to pick up the phone and get a direct contact with the person in charge
● You speak French fluently
● You are good at speaking English, German or Italian is a plus
● You are passionate or just very curious about the hot beverages market
● You build strong relationships with your partners, especially when it comes to great hot beverages :)
- Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with Camille, Cofounder and co-CEO
- Interview with Maxence, Cofounder and co-CEO
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter