Europrop International GmbH (EPI), consisting of a European collaboration programme between ITP Aero, MTU Aero Engines, Rolls-Royce and Safran Aircraft Engines, is responsible for the TP400-D6 turboprop engines design, development, manufacturing and support designed to power the Airbus A400M Military Transport built by Airbus Defence and Space. EPI GmbH has its headquarters in Munich, Germany and a liaison office in Madrid, Spain, close to its customer.
As a Communication Coordinator you will work on the Programme's communication challenges by proposing communication strategies and actions to ensure its visibility and notoriety.
You will report to the President of Europrop International and coordinate actions with the Communication Department of Safran Aircraft Engines and the partners: ITP Aero, MTU Aero Engines, Rolls-Royce and Safran Aircraft Engines.
• Master Degree in Communications or Marketing
• Some experience in Communications/Marketing field
• Knowledge of Wordpress (or comfortable with the use of Content Management Systems), Google Analytics, daily use of Pack Office
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator ; Premiere Pro is a plus
• Ability to keep up excellent relations and quickly establish an internal network
• Experience of working in colaborative teams (experience with international teams and international environment will be valued)
• Knowledge of aerospace industry would be a plus
• Well organized, curious and rigorous
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Operations”.