Senior Growth Engineer
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- Master's Degree
- > 5 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Senior Growth Engineer
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Their mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, they believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why they strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about their method).
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 100,000 SME clients
- €136 million raised
- €10 billion transactions processed in 2019
- The number of business customers doubled in the 3 new markets opened in 2019 between September 2019 and January 2020
- Qonto hired +100 talents (CDI) in 2019 (also for the 3 new markets: Spain, Germany, Italy)
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- International investors with a solid Fintech experience
- And 250+ happy Qontoers helping them building the bank of their dreams (just that!)
- Ambition: We tackle big challenges no matter what.
- Teamwork: We create magic by collaborating at the same speed.
- Mastery: We pursue excellence through continuous learning and face challenges humbly every day.
- Integrity: We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other.
As part of the Growth Operations Team, the Senior Growth Engineer will have the mission to maintain and to execute new code production for the acquisition part (with one full-remote freelancer).
As part of our hyper-growth, our Growth engineering team partners mainly with the Acquisition team to execute changes that drive new acquisition and revenue growth. Our website registers more than 1 million sessions each month and we always want to constantly improve each part of our customer journey.
- Coordinate and prioritize technical requests: With the Head of User Acquisition, you will be responsible to bring your technical expertise to give an estimated development time for each request in order to prioritize then and build a realistic roadmap.
- Optimize our website in terms of SEO: You will work hand to hand with the Head of User Acquisition and the Lead SEO to help us ranking our website on the top of the search engines.
- Optimize our website in terms of conversion: You will partner with the Head of User Acquisition and the Conversion Manager to optimize our website performance through AB testing, visitor experience personalization and side marketing projects like our demo.
- Tracking code on our website and for affiliate partners: You will be responsible for all the tracking code on our website and for all different affiliate partners on our onboarding funnel. You will work with the Head of User Acquisition to define the right one.
- Experience: You have 5+ years of professional experience in a full-stack engineering position and have significant experience building web services and APIs. 2+ years of experience within a Growth team is a huge plus.
- Business oriented: Despite your main focus on the technical part, you are able to keep in mind that your first objective is to improve the business KPIs and challenge the Acquisition team with their requests.
- Leadership: You are able to define priorities, anticipate resource needs and coach freelancers in order to help the Growth team to reach their objectives.
- Communication: You share & communicate insights in a proper way (dashboards, presentations, etc)
- Team player: You are able to work strategically and collaboratively with other departments like Designers, Acquisition, International Teams and Tech teams.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French, Spanish, Italian or German is a plus.
- Academic Background: You have a French Master’s or an equivalent degree.
- How we have adapted our hiring process to the current context:
Is Qonto still recruiting? What are we planning for the next few months?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the bank all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever.
That’s why we guarantee a fully remote recruitment process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
- Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
-A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
-A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more on their way of operating
-A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
-Video-calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
-A final video-call with one of our C-level/Founders
- Offers usually follow within 48 hours :)
Meet the Qonto team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin