- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
- Market leader for online SME finance solution in Europe
- 150,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Glassdoor | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 400+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As part of the Growth Operations Team, the Growth Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and to executing new code production for acquisition.
As part of our hyper-growth mission, our Growth engineering team led by Sebastien (Lead Growth Engineer), partners mainly with the Acquisition team to execute changes that drive new acquisition and revenue growth. Our website registers more than 1 million sessions each month and we are always looking to constantly improve every part of our customer journey.
👩💻🧑💻As a Growth Engineer at Qonto, you will:
- Coordinate and prioritize technical requests: With the Head of User Acquisition, you will be responsible for bringing your full stack technical expertise to give an estimated development time for each request in order to prioritize them and build a realistic roadmap.
- Optimize our website in terms of SEO: You will work hand in hand with the Head of User Acquisition and the Lead SEO to help us rank our website at the top of the search engines.
- Optimize our website in terms of conversion: You will partner with our Head of User Acquisition and Conversion Manager to optimize our website performance through AB testing, visitor experience, personalization and marketing side projects like our demo.
- Tracking code on our website and for affiliate partners: You will be responsible for all the tracking code on our website and for our affiliate partners in our onboarding funnel. You will work with the Head of User Acquisition to define the right parameters.
- Experience: You have 5+ years of professional experience in a full-stack engineering position and have significant experience building web services and APIs. 2+ years of experience within a Growth team is a huge plus.
- Business oriented: Although your main focus is on the technical part, you are able to aware that your first objective is to improve the business KPIs and challenge the Acquisition team with their requests.
- Leadership: You are able to define priorities, anticipate resource needs and coach freelancers in order to help the Growth team to reach their objectives.
- Communication: You share & communicate insights in a proper way (dashboards, presentations, etc)
- Team player: You are able to work strategically and collaboratively with other departments like Designers, Acquisition, International Teams and Tech teams.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French, Spanish, Italian or German is a plus.
- Academic Background: You have a French Master’s or an equivalent degree
💪How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates! We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with Josh, our Talent Acquisition Manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with Sébastien, your future manager, to create a strong alignment on what they’ll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- A video-call with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A final video-call with Maria, our Head of Revenue Growth
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts between 15 and 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin