- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 3 ans
- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 3 ans
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
- Market leader for online SME finance solution in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Glassdoor | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
We’re looking for Product Managers who are excited about building the finance solution that will help small and medium businesses succeed.
As Product Manager, you’ll be building features and improvements, taking part in product strategy and creating a great user experience, by solving a wide range of problems.
At Qonto, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations and other key functions. You’ll be joining a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
Want to hear one of our Product Managers talk about our challenges? click 👉here 👈
👩💻🧑💻As a Product Manager at Qonto, you will
- Build products and features: You’ll work with Engineering, Design and other teams and to conceive, design and develop market-leading products that fit our users’ needs.
- Create value: We’re looking for Product Managers who obsess with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision and driving the outcome.
- Build knowledge: At Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You’ll be in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining customer research, analytics and market analysis.
- Experience: You already have a strong experience in a tech or product role ideally gathered in a scale-up environment.
- Problem solver: You have strong problem-solving skills. You obsess with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users’ needs.
- Tech fluency: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment.
- Make an impact: You’re motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of customers.
- Insight-driven: You have a desire for becoming an expert on a given topic, combining customer focus, analytics, and market insights.
- Communication & collaboration: You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating customer problems.
- Driving outcomes: You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
- Languages: You have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company. French is a plus.
- Education: You graduated from a business or engineering school (or equivalent).
💪How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates! We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with Jordan, one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they’ll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- Video calls with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A Final video call with our Product Operations Principal, Sisi Li
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy from anywhere (within a +/-3 hours timezone): from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year up to Full Remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin