Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life's aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 10,000 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve.
We are the architects of PayFit's success.
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
As the Head of Marketing France, you will report directly to the Global VP of Marketing. Your mission is to propel PayFit's brand, marketing, and communications strategy to new heights, supporting business expansion in France across our two core segments: Entrepreneurs and SMBs. Working closely with the global Performance Marketing team and the France sales team, you will share responsibility for achieving leads and revenue targets.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build, own, and execute a comprehensive marketing plan for France, integrating all facets that impact key touchpoints along the user journey.
- Leads France marketing plan execution : 360 marketing campaigns, brand strategy, brand activation, communication, PR, events, content, customer marketing, ...
- You will manage and maximize the marketing budget for France, ensuring efficient allocation to drive impactful results.
- Be the trusted partner to France sales leadership, leading the development of effective campaign strategies for outbound and inbound sales results to achieve business growth targets
- Manage, coach, and mentor the France Marketing team, composed of 8-10 individuals across Content, Brand, Communications, PR, Events, and Customer Marketing.
Ownership of Marketing Efforts:
- Corporate Marketing : Oversee branding, positioning, and messaging efforts.
- Work hand in hand with Global Marketing performance teams (leading the digital acquisition, website, marketing automation topics)
- Content Marketing : Develop and execute a robust content strategy covering blog content, testimonials, webinars, partner co-marketing, and sales collateral.
- Communication: Lead PR, events, and influence strategies.
Main Projects for the Following Year
- Verticalize marketing plans in France to satisfy two distinct core segments: Company creators and SMBs.
- Transform the team dynamic from a historic "brand and content team" to a full-fledged Marketing team.
- Finalize the new brand platform and implement a comprehensive brand activation strategy.
Institutionalization of Brand:
- Lead the institutionalization of the PayFit brand through renewed PR and influence strategies.
We'd Love to Meet You With
- At least 8 years of marketing experience, with a preference for SaaS and HR/Payroll focus in the SMB segment
- 3-5 years of experience managing individual contributors.
- Proven experience in building B2B go-to-market strategies for both demand and lead generation.
- Leadership skills to inspire, influence, motivate, coach, and energize the team.
- Proficiency in making data-backed decisions and utilizing data for business advancement.
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects and prioritize tasks based on business need and urgency.
- Passion for helping small businesses thrive.
What are the expected results?
- Deliver a +20% yearly growth in Inbound Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) signed.
- Increase our brand aided awareness by 5 percentage points.
- Successfully deliver programs to enhance our brand consideration and reputation (PR, leaders' advocacy, influence, brand ratings, etc.)
1. First you will meet a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a discovery call (45 min)
2. Next step will be a meeting with Mathilde, VP Marketing (60 min)
3. You will then meet players (Julie & Gabrielle) from the Marketing team for sharing a concrete business case study (2h)
4. You will meet Thomas, COO (60 min).
You will finally meet your future team (30min)
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe it is key to produce your best work and to be fulfilled. We therefore offer the possibility to work away from our main offices, within France/UK/Spain; as well as abroad for a defined period of time. Further requirements may apply depending on the role and your overall experience.
Learning & Development: In PayFit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills everyday with the support of our company. We also have English language courses to improve your business communication vocabulary and get to the next level.
Career Development: We want you to progress and be free to choose which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal moves.
Health promotion: Gym membership conditions depending on country and 4 paid sessions with a mental health practitioner and online support with Moka Care.
Health insurance: with conditions depending on the country.
Meals: Restaurant tickets.
Home office budget: To help you get set up in the best conditions. A MacBook as our standard working tool.
Disability Inclusion: All of our positions are open to any person living with a disability. To guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, based on individual needs, appropriate measures to adapt the work conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if needed also during the recruitment process. Please let us know what you need and we will do our best to accommodate!
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Marketing”.