- Logistique, Transports maritime et routier
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Operations Manager (Stage / Alternance)
- Stage (6 mois)
- Début :
- Salaire entre 1,4K € et 1,8K € / mois
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Our mission : to simplify international transportation through technology and data ! ✈
Founded in 2017, Ovrsea is a new generation freight forwarder that uses technology to simplify and optimize international transportation for companies. We support more than 600 companies such as Engie, Vinci, Devialet, Sézane or even Nuxe in more than 60 countries in their international freight transport.
We allow our customers to manage all their transport issues in a few clicks from our web interface, from quotation to invoicing, by digitizing the entire transport tracking experience. We have also developed an in-house platform to facilitate the operational management of our customers’ transportation needs in order to meet their requirements in record time.
Ovrsea, a fast growing company…
Since January 2021, we have partnered with the Bolloré Group to accelerate our development. We want to double the size of our workforce and have already recruited 50 employees in 2021. By the end of 2022, we want to open 3 new offices internationally and thus expand on the international market !
What if you joined us to support our development ?
The Operations team
The Ops Team is at the heart of the OVRSEA customer experience: reactivity, excellence, pedagogy and customer awareness are the leitmotiv !
The Ops team is the main contact for our customers and acts as a link between all our service providers, who have been selected on the basis of quality of service, responsiveness and reliability.
What does it mean to be an Ops Manager at OVRSEA ?
The Ops Manager responds to our customers’ requests for quotes in a fast and relevant way and have the role of making the pricing and purchasing operations more efficient by improving the tools and processes in place.
The Ops Manager communicates in real time with the customer concerning the evolution of the transport, informs him on the important stages, guides him in case of constraints and hazards and is a force of proposal if the situation requires it.
He is also in daily contact with the various service providers chosen (in general 4 to 5 service providers are necessary for an import : an agent in a foreign country, the shipping company, the customs declarant, and the carrier) and acts as a link between all the parties involved throughout the duration of the transport.
At the end of the transport, the Ops Manager is in charge of invoicing and billing the transport file.
For all these reasons, the Ops occupies a major role in OVRSEA’s activity, which makes it a key pillar for the company.
Your role in the team
👉 Operational planning and pricing of international transport (15%)
- Response to customer requests for quotations : complete planning of international transport by sea, air and rail
- Participation in the improvement loop between quotation, operations and invoicing : be able to step back and improve upstream to make operations run more smoothly and invoicing easier
👉 Transportation operations in large import or export (60%)
- Accompanying a portfolio of customers
- Carrying out air, sea, road and rail transport
- Pro-active customer advice and problem solving
👉 Manage customer invoicing (15%)
- Participation in the invoicing of transport files
- Manage the contact with customers to explain the differences that may appear between the quotation and the billing
👉 Development, structuring and strategy (10%)
- Relate and negotiate with carriers and agents worldwide
- Increasing the knowledge of the team (research and writing articles)
- Operational strategy
What you will find at Ovrsea ?
- The opportunity to join one of the French Tech nuggets in hyper-growth, to participate in an incredible human adventure and in the international transport revolution
- A deep business expertise in the world of international transport, and if you know nothing about it our Transport Academy will give you all the keys!
- A team of talents who all share a strong team identity: analytical spirit, quality of execution and willingness to learn
- A unique working environment at the foot of Montmartre!
- A 50% reimbursement of your transportation costs
- A Swile card (covered by Ovrsea up to 60%)
- Regular events (afterworks, team lunch, culture sharing, …)
Still not convinced ?
You can consult our presentation Notion in order to discover our history, our products, our teams, our commitments and the many advantages we offer to our employees !
Here is a short overview of the daily life of our Operations Managers at Ovrsea, through which you will discover their missions, their working methods and their feedbacks !
You will also find here a short video to familiarize yourself with our culture and to learn more about Ovrsea’s #1 value : Pedagogy.
This value translates into : The implementation of webinars, PIC and PEC (our internal and external cultural presentations), a culture of writing via Notion, an onboarding promoting a complete immersion in the world of international transport, … and more !
Do you see yourself working with us ? Don’t hesitate anymore and apply to join the crazy Ovrsea adventure !
- You can speak and write French fluently
- You know how to manage your stress : the days in Ops are exciting but intense. A lot of subjects are to be managed at the same time within defined deadlines ⏱
- You are highly motivated to discover the world of transportation and the modalities of air, sea and rail freight, even if this sector is still unknown to you
- You think solutions rather than problems, and you are able to take initiatives
- You are curious by nature, and are never satisfied with the answer “we’ve always done it this way”
👉 HR call with Mélinda, our Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min)
👉 Interview including a business case with our Operations Team Lead (1h00)
👉 Interview with Brieuc, our COO and co-founder (30 min)
👉 Meeting with your future team in our offices The final proposal !
At Ovrsea, we are committed to an inclusive recruitment process and to fostering diversity within our teams
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter