Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
ORIS is the first platform which connects digital and construction materials with the aim to design low-impact infrastructure (roads, rails).
ORIS is based on 3 fundamentals:
- structuring knowledge on construction materials (location, technical properties, etc.);
- visualizing information to support rational decision-making at all stages of the project;
- developing and distributing digital services based on engineering simulation.
We are looking for a Data Science intern to join our Data team. The internship could begin in September, for a 6 months duration. The position is based in Lyon.
Your mission will be to participate in the definition and implementation of data management and exploitation processes in ORIS, including in particular :
- Development / Evolution of data pipelines to load and transform data from various sources
- Analysis of satellite images and improvement/creation of AI models for Detection/Classification
- Proof of concept and industrialization of solutions
- Technical environment: AWS Cloud, Python, AWS Sagemaker, Pipelines Lambda functions, AWS S3, …
The successful candidate will be a final-year engineering student :
You have a solid grounding in data manipulation and artificial intelligence.
You are a team player, dynamic, autonomous and curious.
You are fluent in French and English.
Mastery of algorithms and development in Python are required.
Knowledge of AWS environments is a plus.
Prequalification on phone with the HR manager
Interview with the chief data officer
Interview with the HR manager