- IT / Digital, FinTech / InsurTech, Big Data
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Customer Success Manager - Big data & Analytics Fintech
- Début :
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Opensee provides instant big data analytics solutions to financial institutions. Our mission is to empower business users to autonomously exploit data at a scale and granularity never seen before in order to optimize risk management, trade execution, regulatory reporting and more.
Founded in 2015 by senior banking executives and big data technology experts, Opensee’s commercial traction exploded in 2020 with deployment in several Tier 1 financial institutions on critical use cases. To sustain that growth, we doubled our headcount that same year and are now expanding in London, NYC and Singapore.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Develop expertise in one of the most advanced solution for risk aggregations
- Work in a dynamic environment where innovation and creativity are highly value
- Benefit from a wealth of development opportunities as we constantly seek new talents to join us, and support our growth
Descriptif du poste
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be in charge of implementing Opensee’s solution within our clients:
● Act as the cornerstone of the integration cycle at Opensee’s clients
● Manage all aspects of the implementation project facing clients (IT, Business) and internal resources (DataOps, Developers)
● Advise clients on best practices and optimization for Opensee implementation
● Gather client requirements for new features and product enhancements and working with Product Owners to contribute to the product’s evolution
● Contributes to product support and product troubleshooting
● Participate in Demos and Proof of Concepts
● Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
● Excellent analytical, numerical and conceptual skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Skills with SQL
● Interest for Tech and Finance
● Skills in Big Data technologies and Python
● Experience in a Tech Startup/Scaleup
● Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Permanent contract
- Salary : competitive, profile based
- Location : London
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your resume and a brief description of why you are interested in joining us, and we will come back to you very shortly!