Who are they?
Myriad Connect’s mission is to enable mobile services in developing countries with populations who have limited or no access to the internet.
Myriad Connect is a mobile technology specialist, empowering enterprises to deliver new mobile services to enhance customer engagements and improve service delivery. Myriad Connect’s range of products and services are deeply integrated within mobile networks, exposing capabilities and core network assets to enterprises, offering unparalleled reach, security and quality of service. These unique products and services leverage ubiquitous mobile technology to drive digital inclusion and enable the potential for digital transformation in markets across the world.
Myriad Connect operates in over 40 countries and platforms and services are currently deployed with 35+ operators worldwide.
As a DevSecOPS team member, the Senior Cyber Security Engineer will be Myriad’s internal reference point for cyber security matters and will build and promote a “security by design” culture across teams, coordinate internal and external stakeholders to provide reliable and cost-efficient cloud platform cybersecurity conditions.
- Adopt and promote the “security by design” approach, drive project design and implementation, ensure that cyber security policies and procedures are applied in compliance with industry standards.
- Perform security assessments on Myriad’s cloud environment, vulnerability discovery, risk analyses, and define and prioritize remediation measures
- Provide reliable and cost-efficient cloud platform cybersecurity conditions, with proper maintenance services and upgrades, in collaboration with service providers and colleagues
- Answer client’s questions in the security domain.
- In case of cyber incident affecting the environment, act as main point of contact, coordinating technical activities, performing analysis and providing remediation options
- Lead the adoption of common practices & tools across the infrastructure community
- Provide guidance & training to the engagements you support, acting as a subject matter expert to accelerate the adoption of for processes, tools, templates, best practices, and standards.
- DevSecOPS team routines, such as platform monitoring, maintenance and support.
- Improve the security of Myriad’s on-premises platform.
- Join on-call/support rotations with the rest of the team
- Travels in emerging countries will be required
What you need to bring with you to succeed:
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work.
- Good communicator with a strong team spirit, you have the ability to communicate effectively, and build trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Sensitivity to quality and customer satisfaction issues.
- You are committed to a collaborative, transparent and benevolent approach.
- Fluency in French and professional English is required
- 5+ years’ experience in security management with trusted experience in medium/large scale cloud environment with a background as security project manager (at least 3 years), architecture or similar technical role
- 5+ years’ experience in one or several major Linux distributions, e.g. Redhat, Ubuntu, Fedora etc.
- Strong understanding of IT networks, protocols, assets/devices, and engineering of those solutions
- Strong knowledge of security network architectures (e. g. Proxies, VPN, DNS, web and mail servers) and the principles of network security
- Hands-on experience in AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, ELBs etc.
- Working experience and knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and/or OpenShift
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Result-oriented, passionate about cybersecurity
1 Interview with team Manager
1 Technical test with team member:
- written tests to be finished during the interview (15~20 minutes)
- random questions to be raised orally (15~20 minutes)
1 interview with Management team (VP PM & Sales & VP HR)
1 test assessfirst
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de DevOps / Infra
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !Voir toutes les offres