- Application mobile, Musique, Objets connectés
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Back-end Engineer (Golang)
🚩 Discover us !
🎧MWM is at the origin of many mobile applications regularly at the Top Charts on App Store and Play Store📲, like edjing Mix or its suite of musical games allowing to learn piano, drums, beatmaking or guitar.
- A success story of a student project back in 2011 that became the world’s number 1 music application publisher (excluding streaming) according to the App Annie ranking
- +15 apps totalling more than 400 million downloads around the world
- 🙌 A determination and agility that has enabled us to become in a few years one of the few profitable tech scale-ups in France
- Part of FW500 we are proud to work closely with tech giants such as Google and Apple
- Boosted by a fundraising of 50M in March 2020 💥, we are recruiting +50 enthusiasts between Boulogne-Billancourt and Bordeaux, to help us disrupt the entertainment sector.
Dedicated to create products 100% imagined and developed in-house thanks to a versatile and agile team 👫, we have given ourselves the mission to democratize creativity in the digital space, by putting our expertise at the service of other creative fields, such as photography 📸, drawing🎨 or video🎥. So that each experience is a pleasure, a creation, a community and a sharing.
Descriptif du poste
Mission and Challenges 💪
As part of the tech team, you will join experienced engineers working in various human-sized teams : backend, frontend, business intelligence, machine learning, internal tools, audio R&D. We are responsible of the next main MWM products : the creativity applications ecosystem. We are focused on crafting highly scalable systems to provide the best possible user experience. Our stack is mainly Go for the backend, ReactJS/ VueJS for the frontend, Kotlin and Swift for the mobile, Python and C / C++ for the R&D team. Our stack also includes Google Cloud Platform services, alongside ELK and other cool stuff
As a Backend Engineer, you will work on designing, developing and scaling the most sensitive piece of MWM infrastructure. You will make an impact on the company’s roadmap by shipping innovative features.
- You will architect and develop the MWM core backend as well as our mobile application APIs
- You will build systems for every MWM team : mobile engineers, UI/UX designers, product owners, data analysts etc
- You will ensure the quality of the APIs remains the highest possible
- You will be responsible for the technical aspect of our backend and participate in complex conception issues
- You will improve the current architecture to make it robust and scalable
- You will integrate data coming from our mobile applications and third-party sources
- You will build several tools to improve the team productivity : CLI, libraries etc.
🧐 About you
- You have 3+ years experience as a software engineer, with a good knowledge in Go
- You are a pragmatic and solution-oriented developer
- You want to build an innovative product to be used by thousands of users
- You are curious and you actively monitor technological developments
- You have good communication skills and you know how to work with a team
- You are fluent in French, All the technical work is done in english
- A significative experience with Google Cloud Platform or the ELK stack
- A significative experience on systems handling hundreds of thousands of complex requests a day
- Good knowledge about how to manage large data volumes in a cloud infrastructure, to deliver in-depth analytics to other teams
Life at MWM
🚀 A vision: to develop high-performance mobile applications that unleash the creative potential of everyone, whether it’s music, drawing, photography,…
You will join a team of passionate people, particularly focused on innovation and test-and-learn.
🔥 An ecosystem: Scale-up in full growth, profitable for several years, we have the privilege to evolve on a consumer market with an almost unlimited potential. Whether collaborating with DJs such as Martin Solveig and DJ Jazzy Jeff, working closely with tech giants such as Google or Apple, or designing new levels in our own video game studio, our universe is rich and varied!
🙈 A relaxed and motivating working atmosphere: free gym on the premises, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks as much as you like. A brunch and a visit from the hairdresser, manicurist and osteo in the office every month. A relaxation and games area, a personal parking space, meal voucher, lots of afterworks & various activities, team building like the one we just did in Ibiza.
⭐ An attractive remuneration package including, among other things, a profit-sharing bonus, a company savings plan - not to mention numerous career opportunities.
You’ve read us so far and feel connected ? You know what you have to do! 😉
Découvrez l'équipe de MWM
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin