EMEA Payroll & Operations Specialist
Who are they?
Mirakl is leading the platform revolution that is successfully changing the e-commerce landscape. As a leader in marketplace software, Mirakl provides the technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch a marketplace, allowing B2B and B2C clients to accelerate their ecommerce growth by offering more products and services, following Amazon’s model.
A Glimpse of Mirakl:
· Founded in 2012 in France (French Tech Certified)
· 600 employees and offices in Paris, Bordeaux, London, Munich, Barcelona, Boston, Chicago, New York City and Sydney.
· More than 300 B2B and B2C clients globally (Galeries Lafayette, Nature & Découvertes, Best Buy, Carrefour, Accor Hotels, Siemens, Hewlett Packard Enterprise etc.)
· Mirakl has raised a total of $948M through five rounds of funding
What characterizes Mirakl? A fascinating platform that is shaping the e-commerce future, and a strong drive to create and bring value to our partners.
As a result of our innovative technology, Mirakl is part of the Next40 index (most promising tech companies in France) and the French Tech community!
Meet Adrien, Co-Founder
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
To support Mirakl's growth, the People Team is looking for our next EMEA Payroll & Operations Specialist, working for the whole EMEA region (UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Sweden, Dubaï, Singapore…)
As an International People Ops & Payroll Specialist, your missions are to:
1/ Manage Payroll & Benefits activities (international scope)
- Set the payroll calendar and manage the monthly payroll process (collection and verification of variable elements, control and approval of payslips and payroll documents)
- Be the go-to person on all payroll related topics for all stakeholders, including in case of internal or external audit
- Initiate and lead the development and implementation of our Benefits' offer and potential new perks abroad
- Manage relationship with all external brokers
2/ Help improve the Employee Experience across all countries
- Be a support to Mirakl workers regarding Payroll & Benefits questions
- Participate to broader initiatives to develop and harmonize HR processes globally
- Contribute to the development of a smooth People experience for all our Mirakl workers
Overall you are working on improving our HR processes and activities, on harmonizing them from one country to another. Your role will be instrumental in making the Mirakl People Experience even more compelling. This job is a great opportunity to join an innovative and fast growing Tech company, to be at the heart of the People team, to coordinate with a network of HR admin topics experts and learn all of the basics of the HR function in a global organization.
This job is made for you if:
- You have a first significant experience on HR, Payroll and Benefits topics
- You are rigorous, organized, responsive, service-oriented and demonstrate team spirit
- You master reporting tools (Excel, Google Sheets)
- You speak both French & English fluently
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.
D'autres offres de Développement RH / Formation
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !