Lead Marketing Analyst
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
Lead Marketing Analyst
Cette offre a été pourvue !
ManoMano is a French company launched in 2013 by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson.
At ManoMano we work collaboratively to reach the same goal: reshaping DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and innovative services. Currently, we carry over 4 million products on our website, and work hand to hand with more than 2,500 sellers.
For the past seven years, ManoMano successfully expanded its activity in order to serve customers across six countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany).
Thanks to funds raising (300 million euros since our creation) our staff number has tripled and we are now 460 ‘Manas & Manos’ accross three offices : Barcelona, Paris and Bordeaux.
Care to join us?
2020 rising of 125 millions
2019 was our selection to join the Next40 and we rised 110 millions, launching of ManoMano BtoB
2017 we were dubbed a ‘French Unicorn in the making’ by Forbes
2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB’s Innovation prize; we were also invited to join Google’s VIP Scale-Up programme (top 10 French start-ups).
For all this reasons, we are looking for bold, ingenious an caring talented individuals to take ManoMano to the next level!
To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
Descriptif du poste
Inside the ‘growth & data’ team, the Insights & advanced analytics team is transversal to the company, tackling issues for the different teams ranging from sourcing (recommendations), operations (forecasts), product (web analytics)… Data analysts work hand-by-hand with those teams, not acting as support but bringing actionable recommendations.
If you love managing cross-functional stakeholders, pushing projects forward to deliver measurable and strategically meaningful results, and solving problems from both 30,000 feet as well as deep in the details, this is the role for you.
Your main tasks will include:
Understand, explain & optimize ManoMano’s business performances
- Become expert for the Marketing departments (digital marketing, CRM, media, communication, brand) and act as a subject Matter Expert
- Develop & automate analysis to understand the business performances based on web analytics tools , Tableau / Excel / SQL (more details can be given in the interviews)
- Proactively detect issues and identify their root cause
- Identify and size drivers of growth (optimization & pain points resolution), autonomously provide recommendations
Act as the ‘data point of entry’ for the Marketing team
- Identify, define & prioritize needs for data products/ optimizations/ analysis
- Monitor & drive the delivery of these data projects in collaboration with the data engineering & data science teams
Deep dive ad’hoc business problems/ analytics requests for different teams
- Tackle ad’hoc business topics autonomously, managing the ‘analytical loop’ and deriving recommendations to the CODIR
Ensure the best data appropriation & use by teams
- Democratize data (trainings, dissemination & usage of tools)
- Guarantee that analytical methodologies are correctly applied
This position requires a strong analytical mindset, a business acumen and advanced analytical capabilities (SQL is a must-have, Python is a nice-to-have).
→ Your job will have a considerable impact on ManoMano’s growth
- Business and / or analytics background, bac + 5 or equivalent
- 5+ years experience, of which 2+ years in an analytical position (Consultant, Analyst…)
- A passion for data analysis, data visualization & optimization
- A strong analytical & detail-oriented mindset
- Full autonomy in problem solving
- The ability to synthesize and explain your analyses
- A creative mindset to identify solutions & shortcuts
- The capacity to design automated tools
- Mastering (or willingness to master) SQL
- eCommerce experience is a plus
What ManoMano has to offer
- A start-up environment made in France in hyper growth
- Autonomy with a wide field of action
- An immersion in the data-driven e-commerce
- Agile & international environment with bright and friendly colleagues
- Telework possible one day / week
- The international dimension (France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany)
- A pleasant setting in Paris in more than 3,000 m² (a gym, a terrace, a music room)
- An atmosphere (average age 29)
- Balance life pro / personal life
Déroulement des entretiens
Phone interview w Talent Recruiter
On site interview w The Head of Advanced Analitics + CRM Manager
On site SQL test + Interview with a ManoValues Ambassador
Above all things, joining us is a personal experience, where a global project and core values are underpinned by individual skills. Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led ManoMano to become renowned for its optimal working conditions it provides : know that we are among the top 5 French companies with the best work-life balance !
If all of the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to be meet each other !
Découvrez l'équipe de ManoMano
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin