Head of Transaction Monitoring
Head of Transaction Monitoring
Cette offre a été pourvue !
MANGOPAY is a leading European Fintech aiming to shape the future of exchanges by building powerful payment technologies for entrepreneurs.
We specialise in providing payment technology for marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms to enable them to process funds easily and automatically, so that they can focus on their business. Today, we have over 2,500 clients all across Europe, including some of the most innovative marketplaces such as Vinted, Rakuten, and more, for whom we have processed more than 18 billion euros since our creation in 2013.
Our everyday actions are based on our three values: entrepreneurship, collaboration and diversity. We have seven offices across Europe and we are proud to foster an inclusive and dynamic work environment, which has enabled us to grow into an innovative leader both locally and internationally.
In order to support the international growth of the company, we are looking for a Head of Transaction Monitoring, who would like to work in a rewarding environment in a growing Fintech that is a leader in its market.
As a pillar of the Compliance team, you and your team will be responsible for all transaction monitoring systems and their evolution. You will work closely with the other departments of the Company (Legal, Data, Product, Support, Sales).
You will work in a French-speaking working environment with a large English-speaking dimension through the relationships you will maintain with our banks, suppliers and international clients as well as with our offices abroad.
Your missions :
Working directly with the Head of Compliance, your main tasks will be to:
- Develop your team, recruit, supervise and train your team members,
- Build efficient (proprietary) processes and tools for monitoring transactions, in co-operation with the Data Service,
- Identify KRIs, KPIs and other indicators to evaluate the activity, performance and efficiency of your service,
- Oversee the implementation of tools and processes to sustain our exponential growth,
- Ensure the constant compliance of transactions, and report suspicious transactions and activities to the relevant Financial Intelligence Units,
- Proactively participate in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing as well as payment fraud,
- Support compliance monitoring, regulatory reporting, and participating in the drafting and improvement of procedures,
- Depending on skills and experience, be the MLRO and deputise the Head of Compliance.
- You have at least 10 years of experience, 5 of which in a similar position,
- You have significant experience as a manager,
- You enjoy working with other business functions and making sure you are heard,
- You are enthusiastic about collaborating in the development of cutting edge AI tools and technology (e.g. deep learning, CNN etc),
- You have a strong appetite for the Fintech domain,
- You are familiar with control environments and their challenges,
- Ideally you have previous experience in project management,
- You are a proactive person and have a good sense of organization,
- You speak English fluently and have a good command of French.
Criminal record required.
Are you interested in this position? Don't hesitate to apply!
We welcome all applications. Our differences are our wealth: we are committed to promoting and embodying all forms of diversity for a fairer and more inclusive society.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin