Stage - Business Developer / Regional Manager
Who are they?
Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 500 000 freelancers with more than 50 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Life on Malt 🪐
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭:
In full expansion, Malt is looking for a person with the ambition to contribute to the creation of a new Malt branch in Nantes. Working in tandem with the two regional managers, your objective will be to develop Malt in the West region, prospect new clients, open new accounts, promote the advantages of Malt and develop the freelance community in the basin.
This is a unique opportunity to open a region! Choosing this work-study program means accompanying the regional managers in the opening of the region, in their day-to-day actions thanks to real teamwork, while becoming autonomous by developing your own customer portfolio. At the same time, you will be able to invest yourself in internal projects thanks to your strength of proposal.
If you're looking for a highly formative sales experience, this internship is a great opportunity to learn. If everything goes well, you will be able to continue the Malt adventure with a permanent contract directly after your internship!
Key responsibilities ✨:
About you 🧑🚀:
If everything goes well, you will be able to continue the Malt adventure with a permanent contract directly after your apprenticeship !
How to join the mission? 🚀
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐
D'autres offres de Business Development
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !